Search results

1. T

For all you Tyler haters - NGD

Great looking guitar. Enjoy it!
  2. T

Peter Florance Guitars

Great looking guitar. Is it a solid body?
  3. T

New CRESTON Offset

Stunning guitar. That switch seems a smart feature. Hard to switch to another pickup by mistake.
  4. T

Tele-style builders

Guitarguitar.co.uk sells them at £1,385.00 but they ran out of stock. They had 4 I think and they sold within a couple of weeks.
  5. T

NKD (New Koll Day).....

Congratulations ! That's a great looking guitar....actually....it's one of the best looking guitars I've ever seen.
  6. T

Homebrew Esquire, share your stuff!

Is that a Glendale Billy Gibbons bridge ?
  7. T

Rick Kelly guitars

Ok, next time we will :-) I noticed your cable and/or amp-issues but it really didn't affect the performance. Was it a rental Twin that you were using ? I've been using rental Twins three times and every time I had issues with them so I guess every time it was the same Twin.
  8. T

Rick Kelly guitars

Yes, we (my wife and me) were there. What a great gig that was ! Let me know when you play in the Netherlands (or Belgium) again so that we can have a coffee :BluesBros
  9. T

Rick Kelly guitars

It also sounds great when played overseas, in places like Amsterdam for example.
  10. T

Introducing the Telstar...the PERFECT "T" and "S" style marriage!!!

Looks similar to a Linhof, except for the extra cutaway.
  11. T

Suhr with Tyler style .....

This guitar was shipped by Suhr in april 2008, so I guess he does those 'tyler-style' paintjobs again.
  12. T

Suhr or tyler

Beautiful guitar. Is that a one-piece body ?
  13. T

Hansen Guitars.....handcrafted with vintage feel.

Very good relic job indeed. What is the price for a Strat ?
  14. T

Anybody heard of this guy...

That blue guitar reminds me of an Epiphone that was made during the 80's. A classmate of mine had one. The horn was very similar on that guitar.
  15. T

Anyone else in the same boat?

You're not alone :-) I recently bought a Selmer copy by Saga/Cigano. Paid 225 euro's for it (used) and can't stop playing it.
  16. T

new stevens S style

I would like to see his take on a Tele.
  17. T

Duesenberg Double Cat

+ 1 Great company. (I'm in The Netherlands)
  18. T

Grosh ElectraJet!!

Very very cool guitar. Looks like a mix of a Strat and a MM Albert Lee. I'll have to convince my wife I need one.
  19. T

Collings 290 w/humbuckers...owners please share thoughts.

That's very interesting. I love the sound of an SG but I don't like the shape. Are those special orders or are they regular models nowadays ?
  20. T

Stonetree Custom Guitars...

That's a stunning piece of wood. Great paintjob as well. Very classy.