Search results

1. pullagnm

Vendor DCW Pedals - TGP FREE Pedal Giveaway - Winner Announced Post #181!

MARSHA Dual Overdrive "Without good direction, people lose their way; the more wise counsel you follow, the better your chances."
  2. pullagnm

Vendor DCW Pedals - April Pedal Giveaway! Winner announced Post 123!

Marsha Dual Overdrives, or ZAZ Drive Deluxe
  3. pullagnm

Video - Marshall in a Box Pedal "Shootout"

I thought #3 was great for the bridge pickup and#2 for the neck pickup. I would list them favorite 3,2,1,4.
  4. pullagnm

Alf Hermida. King of Zen !

My all time favorite overdrive! Had to wait till Alf's summer break from teaching to get it. Well worth the wait! It's been touched and signed by Robben & Eric Johnson, lol!
  5. pullagnm

Break-up of a Deluxe Reverb at low volumes?

Check out the 'cuda by SIB.
  6. pullagnm

The Kingsley Pedal Club

Nice set up and playing!
  7. pullagnm

NGD Les Paul Custom!

Sweet!
  8. pullagnm

Boss DD-500 Questions, Tips, Tricks, and Solutions

This is interesting, thinking outside the box. thanks.
  9. pullagnm

Overdrive pedals - Let's face it...they all suck.

I agree with you that's why I've settled on four the Nord 70-plus, zendrive, Bogner Burnley and a klon.
  10. pullagnm

ADA Rocket...

regrettably I sold the amp.
  11. pullagnm

Recommend me 3 OD'S ...light/medium/heavey

Out of all the ones I've gone through, I've settled on these: Mythical overdrive Zendrive Himmelstrutz nord Bogner burnley
  12. pullagnm

Clay Jones OD Content

Glad to hear from you. Get well.
  13. pullagnm

Boss Dd500 - New Delay - Timeline-ish || Now With First Sound Clips / Impressions ||

I use two, one to power the DD500 and DMMTT, with no problems. The other one powers the rest.
  14. pullagnm

Boss Dd500 - New Delay - Timeline-ish || Now With First Sound Clips / Impressions ||

I've had no problems. I'm powering the DD500 and DMMTT, and a second one spot for my drive pedals.
  15. pullagnm

Anyone else rocking the Bogner Burnley?

Great, great distortion. Even in the low gain setting, it just rock's!
  16. pullagnm

Bogner Burnley - Awesome!

Agreed, a very special pedal.
  17. pullagnm

Boss DD-500 Questions, Tips, Tricks, and Solutions

I agree, so far "dickjonesify" comments have kept me from trading the DD500 for a El Capistan. I still might, because I don't have the time to tweak. And this is a tweaker's paradise for delay. It is amazing how you can tailor the eq and repeats. We just need a better manual.
  18. pullagnm

I bought a Bogner Burnley...

This is my favorite distortion, just a nice thick rich tone. I running mine into a DRRI and use a strat with mini humbuckers and a Gibson es339. I like the fat switch with the strat and gain up around 1-3, but with the 339 i like the tight setting with the gain around 9-12 and I usually keep the...
  19. pullagnm

Need a fizzless distortion pedal under $150

I'll say bogner burnley, I've seen them used at 150, or less.
  20. pullagnm

Any Boss DD-500 shipping updates?

I received mine last week, plus a set of Exlixir's for my pedal getting lost. Great customer service.