Search results

1. rublalup

IEM noise with BEHRINGER XR16

Hello guys, hope you’re doing great. We change our console for rehearsal space and got the BEHRINGER XR16... that let us use iem and ditch the small console + jam hub we used and was a total fuzz of cables. However we’re having a hard time due to noise (seems like white noise) on en ears when...
  2. rublalup

NGD Richie Kotzen Tele

Tomorrow I will receive a used (great condition) Kotzen tele. I’m a tele convert since I found an amazing mim fsr tele a couple years ago. Been looking to add a second one since. Looked at mia, elite and deluxe but the fact that I love Richies music and playing and the great look of his tele...
  3. rublalup

Just 1 more day to The Winery Dogs second album

I cant wait... October 2nd is the release date. this is by far my favorite band and one of the few I´ve enjoyed as much in the last 15 years. Kotzen is such a monster singer/player, Sheehan bass style is so unique and Portnoy just take the things to another level. I looooooove this band. The...
  4. rublalup

NGD Fist Tele!

Hello to all. Fist I have to say that I´ve been playing guitar for a few decades now but for reasons I can explain I´ve never owned a tele. I guess it has something to do with my musical taste... I started with classic rock / hard rock and been depeloping fom there into a more bluesy taste...
  5. rublalup

Dimarzio Norton on a PRS Zach Myers

Hi all, I really like my Zach Myers SE (semihollow, set neck, mahogany body and neck with maple top, short scale)... I've changed the pickups to a set of PAF 36th Anniversaries and the neck one is great but I can't bond with the bridge pu. I feel it's too thin, trebly and lacks "balls". I've...
  6. rublalup

Phrasing, vibrato and other advises on my playing

Hi, I want toke this thread so anybody can post a clip to receive critics and recommendations to improve in our playing. I'll go first. fro the first couple of bars I'm playing one of my solos for a band song... Then I just improvise a little. Let me know what you think oi711Ba-1F0
  7. rublalup

The theory behind it...

Hello to all, I dont post a lot but I am an avid reader of this subforum... even when I cant understand many of the topics. A couple years back I returned to playing guitar after a lot of time and I am now trying to improve my understanding of the instrument. Major scale, pentatonic, blues...
  8. rublalup

Whats going on in this segment...

Hello to everybody. I've been reading this forum for a time and trying to learn from all of you. Thanks for your time and effort. I've been playing guitar for a long time and consider myself an semi-intermediate player. Been looking for a teacher that can get me to the next level but the ones...
  9. rublalup

I have to say it...

I'm really disappointed with the Fly Rig 5. It's to boxy sounding and the od is not pleasant... I'm must be doing something wrong! It sounds nothing like the demos on YouTube. I've tried in front and in the loop of my tube amp and I don't like it. I've tried with my power engine and the cleans...
  10. rublalup

Options to power Fly Rig 5 + pedals

Hello, I´m really a noob regarding power issues.... I would like to power my Fly Rig 5 and a couple of 9v pedals (polytune mini, tremolo, od, wha) What options do one have?