Search results

1. rublalup

FM3 quick questions

IMO Only the virtual capo latency is subpar. The other pitch effects sounds good and the latency is acceptable
  2. rublalup

FM3 on the way!!

Welcome back Karl
  3. rublalup

IEM noise with BEHRINGER XR16

Xlr from console to p2 and the kz 3.5 included cable from p2 to iem
  4. rublalup

Thanks. The 215 make less noise connected to the same p2. All aux are presenting the same issue. The noise is present even with the aux outs at zero
  5. rublalup

Hello guys, hope you’re doing great. We change our console for rehearsal space and got the BEHRINGER XR16... that let us use iem and ditch the small console + jam hub we used and was a total fuzz of cables. However we’re having a hard time due to noise (seems like white noise) on en ears when...
  6. rublalup

Fractal FM3 - Reviews, Tones, Questions

You can have 4 different reverbs on one block and select then for each scene via channels. But there’s only one reverb block... and if you add a plex delay (specially the shimmer) the cpu is gone be a problem if you need more fx.
  7. rublalup

Fractal FM3 - Reviews, Tones, Questions

You can do that in a very large number of ways... scenes, fx layout...
  8. rublalup

Modeller users: FRFR or Real Cab and power amp?

FRFR. That let me dial the tones to go direct to foh and iem. I also find the cabs add too much color and are not as versatile as using the IR
  9. rublalup

FM3 Matchless D30 EF86 channel!

Great Amp model!!! The normal channel is great also
  10. rublalup

If you could put together the lightest, best sounding digital rig (from guitar to FOH) including FRFR...what would you use?

Done that. Sometimes it works... but there’s a big chance you’re gonna miss your monitor/stage volume if iem are not available. WTF I’m doing reading tgp today at this time? This covid disaster is really changing the way we live
  11. rublalup

If you could put together the lightest, best sounding digital rig (from guitar to FOH) including FRFR...what would you use?

I use the S1 at home with my fm3. The sound is amazing (I go in one of the inputs normally with bass and treble all the way down... not sure why but that’s the way I prefer it). Not sure if it can work itself as a monitor with a full band with a loud drummer... on our rehearsal space we have a...
  12. rublalup

Neural DSP Quad Cortex

That’s super cool. I could use that configuration also
  13. rublalup

Neural DSP Quad Cortex

I’m glad I’m not in the waitlist for this. Is a cool device but the waiting for the fm3 was painful and I don’t want to be in that place again. Sorry for the ones that are in line. At the end it will be worthed and you sure have lots of other toys to play your guitars... but that doesn’t make...
  14. rublalup

Neural DSP Quad Cortex

That sounds cool. Is there a shimmer verb in the back?
  15. rublalup

FM3 Second Time Around Thoughts (vs Helix)

No ofense at all! It doesn’t matter if the effects are bypassed. As long as they’re in the grid the cpu will be used. The workaround is having more presets. A different preset for the ambient stuff would free some CPu to be able to fit that compressor with no problem
  16. rublalup

No attitude at all. English is not my first language and sometimes phrasing is not easy and things come out different than I meaned. Is just that the fm3 can handle the kind of presets you seem to not be able to fit. Didn’t watch the whole video, but a plex delay + Pitch + reverb + delay, etc...
  17. rublalup

He doesn’t own an fm3... that’s why he can just fit those blocks without running out of cpu
  18. rublalup

Ok the unit main page: Layout (B button)>wha block(edit)>wha control(modifier C button)>lfo>with page arrow go to modify and set the parameters as you prefer
  19. rublalup

That’s not accurate. You can obviously put more than amp, cab, delay and reverb on a preset. You can have that plus compressor, wha, drive, rotary, chorus, a second delay and a phaser. That’s what I have on my kitchen sink preset (80ish cpu usage). Of course I would like to also have a...
  20. rublalup

New Higher End Floor Modeler Coming from Fractal?

It’s imposible for a unit with the level of options and depth of the fm3 to have switches for everything. I find that the compromise is worthy. Each day navigating the unit becomes easier... I think that the people that complains just don’t want to invest time in the learning curve of the interface
  21. rublalup

My fly rig rk5 was super easy to control and make changes in the fly. It sounded great for what it is and the format is amazing. However I wouldn’t go back from the fm3 to the fr no matter how easy it is to tweak.
  22. rublalup

How buggy is the FM3? (Edit: apparently not much!)

Delays and reverbs on the fm3 are incredible. Crazy talk
  23. rublalup

Pretty Plexis Pick One

Very nice playing. I really enjoyed. # 1 is more dynamic
  24. rublalup

“It could change very soon because many companies announce new products in January and the QC isn't all that powerful.“ Cliff The amount of money spent on r&d for a product like the fm3 is huge. And fas has just cleared the waitlist... so I guess the fm3 will be their floor option for now...
  25. rublalup

Neural DSP Quad Cortex

Mail has already been sent for the waitlist. Count me in.