Search results

1. MRCHILL4

Mesa Mark series amps... what drive pedals have you found work best?

for me over the years; -love pedal kanji, it is virtually a 4th channel all its own. in the crunch channel at half drive with the kanji kicked in, it is the guitar tone from " stay with me " ( faces ) -kot. no explanation needed -boiling point. its just very special -skreddy screw driver is the...
  2. MRCHILL4

AnalogMan King of Tone: Worth the Hype?

Yes. I found the two for me years ago. Kot and an older boiling point. I’ve has many, these two ain’t going anywhere.
  3. MRCHILL4

Analog Chorus Hunt

Have you tried the jam pedals waterfall?
  4. MRCHILL4

KOT landed yesterday

Congrats! I love mine. It is very real, and shines at stage volume.
  5. MRCHILL4

rocketride asteroid chorus

do these exist anymore? i know the purple chorus is coming out soon.
  6. MRCHILL4

My Treble Booster Journey (cont)

anyone have experience with the retroman beano?
  7. MRCHILL4

Lovepedal Eternity and Kanji

has anyone kicked in the kanji on an already fire breathing boogie? its ecstasy.
  8. MRCHILL4

So I received my Analogman King of Tone yesterday...

Congrats! I love mine.it is a refined pedal.
  9. MRCHILL4

Any love for the elements?

The elements is a great pedal. I love that you can blend your clean signal and your over driven signal.
  10. MRCHILL4

What one pedal that you wish was still made?

Nine years have passed, and i went through about three dozen drive pedals. the following remain to this day; the boiling point the elements kot screwdriver many have come and gone, these stood the test of time so far.
  11. MRCHILL4

Chorus suggestion for guitar

an old tc if you can find an original, or an AM
  12. MRCHILL4

Wampler SLOstortion thoughts

It’s been almost nine years later, I still have and play through a boiling point, kot, the elements and a screwdriver. I have the slo, but it sits in a bin with other pedals I rarely use. It’s an early one, non modded. I pull those pedals out periodically, try them out, and put them right back...
  13. MRCHILL4

Talk about your current overdrive?

the elements has my attention lately. great sounds, and the blend knob is very cool. the kot is a great all around pedal, and the boiling point's high gain? i can't get enough.
  14. MRCHILL4

Favorite "fun" pedal?

ehx talk machine
  15. MRCHILL4

Best OD pedal to bring out that liquid sustain type tone in the clean channel of a EL34 Shiva?

the elements at low-mid gain, and the bp for high gain and boost. i have an ocd v4, but it sounds too muddy to me
  16. MRCHILL4

Looking for a low-gain pedal with top mounted jacks

it is definitely a great low-mid gain pedal. and as a clean boost! great pedal!
  17. MRCHILL4

shimmer reverb advice

like anything, its what you do with it. i am interested in the neunaber mon shimmer, and the new tri chorus as well.
  18. MRCHILL4

Anyone here that nails Rush's Alex Lifeson old guitar sound?

i actually use a tele or paul into an old boogie, AM KOT, AM BICHORUS, and a boss dd3. back off the tone knob, pretty close. les paul not as articuate.
  19. MRCHILL4

shimmer reverb advice

i need advice about reverb pedals with shimmer. i will be using it in a worship setting. i really like the strymon alot, but too expensive. the hof2 sounds good, are the other better choices in that price range? i will use ambient reverb as well. thanks!
  20. MRCHILL4

My shortlisted Chorus pedals so far. Please help me pick one!

AM BICHORUS WITH DEEP. I have many, and it sounds best overall to me.
  21. MRCHILL4

TC Electronics Corona+ SCF Chorus

speaking as someone who owns an original tcf and a corona, i can say this... the corona holds its own in my opinion. i bought a corona when they first came out years ago. its a fantastic chorus in its own rite.
  22. MRCHILL4

Chorus Advice

i have a AM bichorus with the deep switch. nothing beats that. but i recently dug up a corona chorus that bought when they first came out. it has the trichorus, and i remember downloading another trichorus sound too. they sound excellent! i just found it today. it handles distortion really well...
  23. MRCHILL4

Pedal demos that caused you to buy?

andy's demo of the boiling point
  24. MRCHILL4

Best Phaser out there?

vfe enterprise is fantastic, peter helped me tweak the pots to what i wanted.
  25. MRCHILL4

Need Help Finding a Pedal Switcher!

loop master has worked for me for years now.