Search results

1. guitrr

Sold Don Grosh Electrajet Custom

Thanks. Yes, that color looks fabulous, especially with the tortoise guard; I’m only selling because it’s too much weight for my bad back.
  2. guitrr

Sold G&L ASAT Special

USA made ASAT Special, in great shape, with only superficial pick scratches on the pick guard, and a very small ding in the back (pictured, with dime for reference). Guitar is completely stock, and the ash body helps contribute to a light weight of 7.3 lbs, so this instrument is a pleasure to...
  3. guitrr

Sold Don Grosh Electrajet Custom

2008 Electrajet, in great condition. Pickguard has been changed to a Tortoise, but I am including the original mist green guard in the sale. Pickups are not the original Fralins, but rather Don Grosh’s own G-90s I had installed. Case latches have some rust due to the heat and humidity of...
  4. guitrr

Sold Swope Geronimo

Guitar has been sold.
  5. guitrr

Sold Swope Geronimo

Excellent condition, in a beautiful Fiesta Red, this Swope Geronimo is sure to satisfy the tone lover in any electric guitar player. Master luthier Chris Swope created a wonderful tool for those wanting a great variety of tones, and the chance to own a unique instrument that not everyone in...
  6. guitrr

Sold Ernie Ball/Music Man Albert Lee SSS trem

Ernie Ball Music Man Albert Lee SSS in excellent condition. This one has the excellent Ernie Ball proprietary trem and silent circuit, to eliminate single coil hum. The transparent Royal Blue color looks brilliant, with the ash grain showing through. The neck is a gorgeous, albeit subtle...
  7. guitrr

Sold Reverend Pete Anderson

Guitar has sold to a TGP'er. Thanks to all who expressed interest.
  8. guitrr

Sold Suhr Satin Modern HH

Thanks to everyone who contacted me, I appreciate your interest. The guitar has sold, via Reverb.com
  9. guitrr

Sold Suhr Satin Modern HH

I'm paring down my guitar collection in preparation for full time RV travel next year. I also have a Satin Modern T, and I prefer that shape to this double cutaway. Hence, this is up on the block for sale. It fully lives up to Suhr's well earned reputation for excellence. It's virtually...
  10. guitrr

Sold Reverend Pete Anderson

Reverend PA-1. All original except the original owner (a TGP'er) replaced the chrome P-90 covers with black ones, though the originals are included. Excellent condition, with only light pick scratches on the pickguard. Case looks brand new. Great guitar, I just have limited need for a...
  11. guitrr

Sold Heritage Prospect with Bigsby

Now $1250.00
  12. guitrr

Price lowered to $1300.
  13. guitrr

Sold LSL T Bone pine body

Medium C; 9.5" radius.
  14. guitrr

Sold LSL T Bone pine body

A gem from the magic guitar workshop of LSL, this sugar pine body/maple neck beauty is lightly reliced, with some nice light checking on the body. At 7 lbs, it's lightweight and resonant. Its unique paisley with 3 color burst finish is a visual stunner! $1600.00 Shipped to a TGP'er
  15. guitrr

Sold Strandberg Boden OS 6 with Trem

Sorry about the inbox issue, folks; I've cleared it, and messaged those of you who wrote. Kane
  16. guitrr

Yes, it is; I believe all Strandbergs are fanned.
  17. guitrr

Six string Boden with Trem. Ash body with maple top. Excellent condition, less than 20 hours playing time. If you have a bad back, or just don't want to lug a lot of weight around on a strap, this guitar weighs less than 5 lbs. Plays effortlessly, sounds great with a Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz...
  18. guitrr

2006 Prospect, with Bigsby and Lollar Low Wind Imperial Pickups. The Bigsby was not original equipment, and a prior owner thoughtfully put brass plugs in the former tailpiece mounting holes. This Prospect has a center block which extends all the way through the body, to the back of the guitar -...
  19. guitrr

Sold Two Buzz Feiten T style guitars for sale

Radius is 14", and fret size is 6100.
  20. guitrr

Sold Heritage H535 1992 sunburst, ohsc

I own a 535, they are fabulous guitars. Yours is in amazing condition!
  21. guitrr

Sold Two Buzz Feiten T style guitars for sale

Note: Both guitars have sold. I'm selling two Feiten T style, a T-Pro and a Classic Pro. These are both wonderful guitars, but I have some back issues that preclude me from gigging with any guitar weighing much over 7lbs, so I am regrettably forced to sell them. Both have the unique...
  22. guitrr

Sold REDUCED! G&L USA Classic Bluesboy 90

What does it weigh?
  23. guitrr

Sold $4800 - Brazilian Top Custom Scott Walker “Trinity Deluxe

That, like all of Scott's instruments, is stunning.