Search results

1. shikawkee

Line 6 HX Stomp

Look how much crap I ran in the loop of my HX Stomp. Worked flawlessly over several gigs and recording sessions here in London so far while I'm out:
  2. shikawkee

Line 6 HX Stomp

Phone screen protectors cut to size? That's what I did. $10 for two.
  3. shikawkee

Line 6 HX Stomp

That's what I use, the Mission HLX. Fantastic. With a toe press I can go for volume pedal to wah and back again. A+++
  4. shikawkee

Line 6 HX Stomp

I've updated as low as Windows 8.1 Never tried less than that. Nor have a working PC less than that!
  5. shikawkee

Line 6 HX Stomp

Well I mentioned Ganymede and Plateaux in our discussion but I was told just reverb.
  6. shikawkee

Line 6 HX Stomp

I just spoke with one of the awesome tech guys at Line 6. The reverb dropping out is a known bug but it only happens when you leave your unit on for a long time. It will be fixed in the new firmware coming soon. To fix it now just remove it from the block and re-do it from scratch (or from a...
  7. shikawkee

Line 6 HX Stomp

Yeah and in my unit I only have the loop, volume and reverb on all the time. I only occasionally use the 2 delays on the two left switches (rarely together) and wah (triggered by Mission Helix EXP)..
  8. shikawkee

Line 6 HX Stomp

With mine I think it's a bug. They're working on it.
  9. shikawkee

Line 6 HX Stomp

You would think so yeah but that's not been my experience. Same with the HX Effects.
  10. shikawkee

Line 6 HX Stomp

The only time this happens to me is when I use all six blocks: wah, loop, volume, delay, delay and reverb.
  11. shikawkee

Line 6 HX Stomp

Maybe you've max'd DSP? Try a saved backup and see if it works. Long term it's a hassle but it's happened to me.
  12. shikawkee

Line 6 HX Stomp

BTW-Some of you already know this but it may be helpful for new users: Make sure you not only backup your unit with the HX Edit app but also your individual presets. If you're maxing out blocks, especially with DSP-intensive stuff like reverbs and IR's, you can occasionally run into corrupted...
  13. shikawkee

Line 6 HX Stomp

Do you use wah or want another effect triggered by the exp? If so I'd say spring for the Mission Helix EXP (I did). Otherwise the small Dunlop and DOD's are cool. Just use a TS cable. (You'll need a Hosa Y cable for the Mission EXP unless you get the newer model which just needs one cable)
  14. shikawkee

DMC Micro with HX Stomp

Matthew @DisasterArea is effin' brilliant. Don't get frustrated with the programming. Take your time. It's not that hard but there are a lot of options to consider that may be useful.
  15. shikawkee

Line 6 HX Stomp

Re-did a few things thanks to the arrival of the Zoia: '][/URL]
  16. shikawkee

Line 6 HX Stomp

I've had issues with the One Spot occasionally. It always depends on the combination of pedals. But yeah, weird buddy.
  17. shikawkee

Line 6 HX Stomp

What's the power supply? Could it be a loose jack somewhere? I know I have to check mine now and then.
  18. shikawkee

Line 6 HX Stomp

It could be that just one plug is funky. Not bad mind you, just a little funky. Any way to test them individually?
  19. shikawkee

Line 6 HX Stomp

I turned down the modulation a great deal on Ganymede and I think turned the tone up too. Turning down the pitch on Plateaux is a great idea.
  20. shikawkee

Line 6 HX Stomp

I've got this in my loop of the HX Stomp. Using the Mission Helix EXP as volume and to trigger wah: '][/URL] '][/URL]
  21. shikawkee

Line 6 HX Stomp

I think the point was there were some people having trouble dialing things in. I don't think you need to spend $20, just some time but maybe it helps some save time and stress. Michael Britt is a good guy. I've met him. He's taken some time to dial this stuff in and besides, nobody makes...
  22. shikawkee

Line 6 HX Stomp

The AC ones did sound better to me FWIW.
  23. shikawkee

Line 6 HX Stomp

Those Michael Britt profiles sound great. So there naysayers.
  24. shikawkee

Line 6 HX Stomp

Bestronics also sells a Pedaltrain mod kit to make the feet higher if you're handy with a riveter.
  25. shikawkee

Line 6 HX Stomp

Yeah, he makes good videos and promotes himself well but I find him annoying. As for mini switchers that's why I prefer the Disaster Area. Having expression input puts it over the top for me as well as the programming possibilities.