Search results

1. J

Who is designing Two Rock Amps

First, let me say I have no dog in this fight. I'm out of Two-Rock and everything amp business related, have been for a few years now. I just find it fascinating that 15 years after staring the company the conversation, and perhaps the perception, is little changed. I don't disagree that the...
  2. J

Correct. I was referring to the drama. Also the never ending "high priced Dumble clone" which seems to be forever attached to the brand.
  3. J

Glad to see after a 3 year absence nothing has changed lol!:munch
  4. J

Who's Two Rock Sterling for sale on the bay?

only need to pics to jog my memory....
  5. J

Who's Two Rock Sterling for sale on the bay?

nope, not mine- it's still sitting right here, next to wife's Sterling....
  6. J

WARNING: Don't deal with Maverick-Music/Phil Winfield

Well, this has been interesting reading. I thought I'd share my similar experiences with Phil for your amusement and education lol.... Bill Krinard (for those who may not know, my fellow co-founder of Two-Rock) connected me with Phil about 18 months ago. Phil was hot to sell my Kimock Sig and...
  7. J

Two Rock is taking their used amps in trade towards new ones!! cool

Gee, I thought I was A D D ...... so, how's about that trade-in program, huh?:munch
  8. J

I feel you had the right to respond, as it was directed at you.I have no problem with that, or you, for that matter. It's important that you recognize that. Equally important is recognizing that those who go beyond decency to constantly rag on a manufacturer, with a known affiliation to some...
  9. J

you know what? you are absolutely correct. This is clearly a violation. Now we all know what that looks like. It's the thinly veiled, back handed, sly "slip in a comment innuendo" thingy that's open to so much interpretation it's hard to define.
  10. J

Well, Brandon, unfortunately Tag used you to attack LVC, who as you know thinks you're god and hates us completely. And since he's been banned for a month for defending us (apparently, I never got to see it) he can't remove that post.Glad to hear your warranty is lenient and transferable. Don't...
  11. J

Dealer participation in the program is voluntary. Amps will be available through dealers or direct. And yes, for those who seem obsessed with the possibility that a non-factory reconditioned unit could be passed off as a factory reconditioned one, we will make it easy to tell the difference...
  12. J

Well, you've got that right. There is no way we could pass off an Emerald 50 as "new", anyway, but I see your point. We intend to repair, upgrade, and warranty all these trade-in amps and sell them at reasonable prices. Rather than buying used with no history or guarantee the amp is even working...
  13. J

"Cash for Clunkers"? Inaccurate analogy at best, but what you might expect from my favorite Two-Rock hater.:rolleyes: We thought we'd take the trade-ins and over bias them, and play really loud and out of tune until something broke- but rather than slow torture, we settled on applying 10,000...
  14. J

TwoRock Custom incoming!

NOOO! Please wait until Tag has reviewed the Sterling, Custom Clean, OD Sig, a TR modded Bassman or 2, Mayer Sig, and Snider's Beast amp before intervention! Did I miss any?!? :stir
  15. J

Two-Rock price increase on their site - all models $500 more!

We have not raised our prices. We have only changed web prices to list. Min sell is the same. Example- 50 watt CR Sig, Classic Reverb, Classic Type 1 and 2- all list $5500,on website, min sell still $5000. Feel free to spread the word that TR has not raised their prices in a recession, that...
  16. J

Where are the Tworock Jet clips?

The option of footswitchable reverb defeat has always been available on request. We try to include those features we deem most useful and practical on each model, yet certainly are open to customizing any platform with other features an individual may desire.
  17. J

Two Rock??

I'm happy to send you replacement switches at no charge. If you have a qualified tech handy, that may be the quick and simple solution. Let me know!:dude
  18. J

Two Rock??

which switch?
  19. J

Just Saw Joe Bonamassa...Yikes!

Slap him? Loving life to much to consider that- slap him yourself!:eek:
  20. J

Hey Lance, no offense taken. I was glad to have a chance to hear the Carol Ann, nice amp. Joe took the time to go through his rig with us, and the amp we left with him is a high powered 4 EL34 thing in our standard black/black thing. If the amp spotters saw vox grille, it was definitely not...
  21. J

Or possibly a Two-Rock EL34 prototype we left with Joe a few weeks back. He's been rotating the 2 TR amps and the Carol Ann.
  22. J

Two Rock??

So, I assume you know more about our current and future product line than I do? Or is this supposed to be funny?
  23. J

Great service from Two-Rock

Mike, I apologize. Please PM me with your unanswered questions and I'll get you an answer pronto! Everyone else, thanks for the kind words. And yes, part of buying a TR is getting us, at your service. New or used. We answer the phone, too.:cool:
  24. J

Is the Two Rock Thing Just Hype

Hey, no problem, Jackie. I thought perhaps you were one of the many locals who have stopped by to chat. I wasn't implying anything. Of course, I do know a littel more about you now, and that's good! Thanks for playing!:RoCkIn
  25. J

Is the Two Rock Thing Just Hype

Jackie, I believe we've met. You have been to our shop, may have even applied for a job, I think you are building amps, too. We live in the same town. I think these questions are tough to answer, epecially in your case, for obvious reasons: 1) anything I say could possibly reveal proprietary...