Search results

1. V

How much of your rig is American-made?

1 pedal, Voodoo Lab Micro Vibe is U.S. made. That is all. What do I win?
  2. V

Your physically small gigging rig!

HK TM 18 head, HK 1x12 cab loaded with an EVM12L. LOVE THIS LIL RIG.
  3. V

Got myself a Telesonic!

wow, congrats.
  4. V

When cheaper gear is better

My little Hughs & Kettner TM18 with an EVM12L in the HK cab really thrills me with its tone, volume and versatility. My boutiques are jealous and soon will have new homes.
  5. V

Rivera-era Princeton Reverb II?

Its a great amp IMO.
  6. V

What solid state amp impressed you?

Roland JC 77, rugged, ecxcellent chourus ,clean pedal platform, lots of headroom and grab n go. Whats not to love?
  7. V

Peavey Amps.

Shame on me, I was guilty of removing the logo from my C-30. Will it ever forgive me? That little amp is just so tonefull and reliable. No issues since bought used in 97. A tube change and a Greenback, if I had the logo, I would put it back on.
  8. V

Deluxe Reverb the holy grail of amps?

omg, listen to you. Having owned a Deluxe I no longer have it and frankly do not miss it. I found the versatility lacking although the fundamental tone was nice. I have owned 2 Mesa amps, Studio 22+ and DC-5 , both of which I would prefer over a Deluxe. But I do not own those anymore either. Go...
  9. V

I bought a used Blonde Fender Super Sonic 22. Not one single issue, it sounds great!

I have to try this amp, intrigued. Feature set is appealing to me. Thanks for info
  10. V

Splittable Humbuckers that sound REALLY Good....& that aren't DGT pickups

has anyone split a Pearly Gates pu? I have these in my LP
  11. V

Anyone here who does NOT like the sound of EL84 amps?

All of my amps are EL-84 based. I came from Ampeg V4, Fender Concert, Mesa 5/50, Marshall SJ 2204. Don't need the wattage and my tone is intact so guess I like them a lot.
  12. V

Crate V18 $200

k good to know guys thank you. Anyone else?
  13. V

Low wattage amps anyone? Hard rock content.

My HK TM 18 is all I need. Love this lil head cab rig.
  14. V

Roland Jazz Chorus 77

I had one. Unbreakable and versatile. Should not have let it go. Nice pedal amp. Or acoustic or keys even.
  15. V

Crate V18 $200

Also have a nice Altec driver to put in it if necessary.
  16. V

Crate V18 $200

I can buy a minty V18 for $200. Thinking it may be a neat lil grab and go for jams and smaller shows. Any comments from users, please chime in. I have never played one but do a gritty rock n blues show with Tele and Les Paul. Cheers
  17. V

Who loves Ampeg VT-40s, V-2s, VT-22, V-4 amps??

AMPEG guitar amps? kraziness on TGP, this thread should be deleted.
  18. V

What's the most versatile speaker for a 112 cab?

EVM12L is the one
  19. V

Bad Cat Cub II --- which speaker for a 1x12?

Mine has a Greenback, the stock V30 was too middy, very happy now
  20. V

Tubemeister 18

My TM18 has stock tubes and does not buzz. I use a similar tone setting as described but treble is typically 10 to 12 ocloak , Gain about noon as well. My cab is the HK 12 with an EVM12L. I use this rig extensively from bedroom to outdoor festivals.
  21. V

Help with a low wattage combo

HK Tubemiester 18, 1/5/15 watt powersoak. I have the head and a cab with an EVM12L. Small footprint and play anywhere from garage to festivals. Done it, great value, and no issues.
  22. V

I'm embarrassed to admit this, but I absolutely love my _____ amp.

Hughs & Kettner Tubemiester 18 head HK 1x12 cab with an EVM12L. stock tubes. Loving this rig
  23. V

Need suggestions for the best "MINI" Amp

my HK TM18, does it for me
  24. V

Would you add a Bigsby to your Tele?

I have a CIJ 52 reissue w/ factory BIgsby. I rocks and no tuning issues
  25. V

Your favourite neck pickup for a tele is...?

Harmonic Design Z90