Search results

1. blues

Lovepedal Hermida SNS Appreciation Thread Part Deux--The Ham Sammich Lives!

Cool the image box now works for me. Glad to see the gallery/media funtion back too.
  2. blues

I would say the low end can get more loose. More thick from the start of the sweep. More sustain. Can get more fuzzy . I can see why its billed as a tweed style pedal. There is common ground. They both clean up well. Its a must for me. Im finding if i back off on the volume on the guitar...
  3. blues

I got about an hour with the Woodrow. It brought back memories of my old one. So far so good. I need to play a little louder tomorrow.
  4. blues

For some of us this does not work. I understand how it should work. I thought it may have been my browser. It does it with google chome,firefox,and Microsoft egde. At least there are other ways to post pictures. I hope this issue get straighted out. But if it don't I know I have other options.
  5. blues

Its a mess on my phone too. :mad: They should get everything ironed out soon. Ffs I hope.
  6. blues

Im not along then. It can be frustrating
  7. blues

Since i can't edit i wanted to say im just poking fun at myself. :noevil
  8. blues

Thanks for the reply. I can do that when I upload to my media. But I cant doing it if I use the toolbar picture icon where you can reply to a thread. I will wait till this upgrade calms down. Worry about it another day. I'm not in a good mood anyway. I got a Woodrow pedal coming tomorrow...
  9. blues

It won't let me drag pictures in or if I double click it wont open up. I'm clicking on the picture icon. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? I have a Imgur account. I can do it that way. Or I can post pics from my media. But if it is as easy as you talking about I would probably prefer that option.
  10. blues

Are you talking about the one that says insert image when you open it?
  11. blues

Click on your picture. It will get bigger and underneath you will have a box with options. It works like Imgur.
  12. blues

So there is no media photo icon with the new format. So how do I post pictures? edit I found one way
  13. blues

I see the new like funtion will make it more easy to get myself in trouble. :p
  14. blues

Man I wish you could set you preferences to the number of post per thread and page. I had mine on 100. So this thread was 238 pages. Now it's 2389. OK so I'm done whining now
  15. blues

More so if one of us looses an oar. :D
  16. blues

Fender Road Worn is coming back!

It says the BSB Tele is alder not Ash.
  17. blues

Is everybody happy? clowns by blues posted Aug 1, 2020 at 1:20 PM

Trending Topics