Search results

1. Z

Are there any boutique/hand-wired versions of the '65 Twin Reverb?

which model is that? http://www.vvtamps.com/
  2. Z

nothing wrong, i like mine, i was only thinking if there's anything with better tone and the same specs (loud and clean fender tone) that is worth upgrading... thanks for the replies so far
  3. Z

Anything that is worth trying for that massive clean headroom? Martin
  4. Z

How is Axe FX for

I'm very interested in this too... Is here someone who has given up on using boutique pedals and started using axe-fx? Can it replace Foxrox, Empress, Retro-sonic etc. stompboxes in terms of sound quality? (i mean especially modulation and delay)
  5. Z

Roccaforte Jenelle!!!

What are voltage options on these? Does it handle 230V?
  6. Z

Best Bedroom Plexi (with bass-middle-treble controls) poll

I'm deciding between Reeves Custom 18, Fargen Mini-plex and Suhr Badger, tick what you think is the best. if you have different opinion, please post it but don't forget that i want bass-middle-treble-(presence) to be able to control the tone more (i have Marshall 2061HW but i'm selling it)...
  7. Z

Marshall tones at bedroom volumes

hey fastburn, i came up with (almost) the same topic few days ago, mostly same answers but i hope it will help...;) https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/301906
  8. Z

looking for a marshall(ish) bedroom amp wit pres-bass-mid-treble control...

I like Bümbox Cielo and Fargen Miniplex very much:D ...both very nice amps, I'll probably decide between these two... other suggestions still welcomed
  9. Z

i already have 50w marshall, it's too much for my home... i use it for smaller gigs, with the amp i'm looking for... i'd like to record as well so i really need to have a possibility to crank it up and it isn't possible with 50w amp i'm afraid:(
  10. Z

I have Marshall 2061X handwired which is great but I need something with more shapeable tone, but still Marshall... not more (or much more) than 20W any suggestions?