Search results

1. JNixon

New Celestion Hempback speaker

G12M-50 Hempback Found this on Google while looking for speakers to compare to my Eminence Wheelhouse. Looks very interesting. If anyone has any experience with this I'd love to hear about it, but I'm guessing this has not seen the real world yet. Edit: Just found the below on YouTube
  2. JNixon

FS Menatone Workingman Blue OD

All pedals in excellent to like new condition. Original boxes/manuals are included. Prices include PP and Priority Mail shipping in US. Menatone Workingman's Blue overdrive - $199 Custom Tones Ethos TWE-1 - SOLD Keeley Rotosonic - SOLD Thanks.
  3. JNixon

Sold FS: EMG DG20 HSS w/ EMG 57 Tort Guard

This is a EMG DG20 setup that was put in HSS tortoise shell pickguard with an EMG 57 bridge humbucker. Included all hook up wires and output jack. Original SA bridge single coil also included. $200 shipped and PP in lower 48. Thanks for looking.
  4. JNixon

Sold Blankenship Carry On Head with 6L6s and bag

I have posted this before and have taken it down after having second thoughts... but it's time to let it go since it is not being used. This is a Roy Blankenship Carry On model head with 6L6 power tubes. Roy told me this was a one off built for Allen Hinds and it's basically a tweed deluxe...
  5. JNixon

Sold J Rockett Lenny - $100

All pedals in good to excellent condition with velcro. No issues. Price includes shipping and PP in lower 48. Not looking for any trades. Thanks. J Rocket Lenny - $100 J Rockett HRM - SOLD J Rockett .45 Caliber - SOLD Neo Instruments Micro Ventilator Rotary simulator - SOLD...
  6. JNixon

Sold PRS DGT - 2019

Gorgeous guitar. Very good to excellent condition with original case and case candy, etc. Sounds and plays wonderfully. Very good to excellent condition with just the most minor of play wear. No issues. SOLD Thanks for looking.
  7. JNixon

Sold Truetone 1 Spot CS12 power supply in box

Excellent condition with cables, adapters, mounting brackets, etc. Not looking for any trades. $145 shipped and PP in lower 48.
  8. JNixon

Sold Cornerstone Gladio preamp

Excellent condition in original box. Sounds great. No issues.
  9. JNixon

Sold Drybell The Engine

Excellent condition in original box. No issues. Sounds great.
  10. JNixon

Sold Fender Richie Kotzen Tele w/ case. $1000

Got this recently on trade from a very nice TGP'er. Nice guitar but the large neck doesn't jive with my small hands. If you like big necks, this is a great guitar for you. Dimarzio pickups. Includes tweed style case in good condition. $1000 shipped and PP in lower 48. Not looking...
  11. JNixon

Sold Strymon Timeline

Very good condition. Not looking for any trades.
  12. JNixon

Sold Mono Small pedalboard w/ case and Truetone CS6

Very good shape. Truetone CS6 power supply is attached with dual lock and includes 6 power cables. SOLD Thanks for looking.
  13. JNixon

Sold 2008 Gibson Les Paul Standard - Chambered - under 8 lbs

I have gone back and forth about posting this for sale, but it is for sale for the time being. 2008 Les Paul Standard. Chambered body. Faded/Satin sunburst finish. It weighs in the 7.7 - 7.8 lbs range. Very good condition. Suhr Thornbuckers with RS Guitarworks wiring harness. includes...
  14. JNixon

Sold B&G Little Sister Crossroads

Very good to excellent condition. Plays amazing and sounds great. No fret wear and no major scratches or nicks. These guitars are amazing for the price. Feels like a guitar worth 3 times the price. Includes high quality gig bag. SOLD shipped and PP in lower 48. 100% eBay feedback...
  15. JNixon

Sold Warmoth Strat neck - Roasted Maple/Rosewood - locking Hipshot Tuners

Great condition. 59 Roundback neck shape. 6150 stainless frets. Warmoth compound radius. No finish. $250 shipped and PP in lower 48. Not looking for any trades.
  16. JNixon

Sold Foxrox Electronics FR100 dual channel overdrive $150

Excellent condition with box. Has dual lock on bottom. $150 shipped and PP in lower 48.
  17. JNixon

Sold Analogman ARDX20 Dual Delay $200

Like new. No issues with box. $200 shipped and PP in lower 48. 100% eBay feedback under TerminarBajo. Thanks.
  18. JNixon

Sold Motor City Pickups custom wind PAF style set - Aged

I removed these from a Les Paul I purchased used. Original owner told me they were a custom wind in a vintage PAF style. I don’t know the age or specs on these other to say they do sound vintagey. The aging on the covers is natural aging as far as I know. $165.00 shipped and PP for the...
  19. JNixon

Sold Jetter Gear Custom DUAL GS-124

Excellent condition. Has dual lock on bottom. With box. Standard GS-124 on left side and custom voiced GS-124 (CV-124) on right. Video below explains the CV-124. SOLD
  20. JNixon

Sold Neo Instruments Mini Vent 2

Excellent condition. Sounds great. Has Dual Lock on bottom. Does not include a power supply. Be advised this needs 12V 0.5A center positive. SOLD
  21. JNixon

Sold Menatone Fish Factory Vertical

Like new. With dual lock on bottom. Include box and paperwork. SOLD
  22. JNixon

Sold L6 HX Stomp and Morningstar MC6

Both in excellent condition. Barely used with dual lock on bottom. HX Stomp - SOLD Morningstar MC6 - SOLD
  23. JNixon

Sold Gene Baker B3 Phoenix III

Gene Baker B3 Phoenix III guitar. Plays and sounds great. Includes case. Worn Relic finish. Many dings and scratches. Lollar mini humbuckers with Fralin Split Steel Pole bridge pickup (noiseless). Guitar has been modified and is priced as such. Original Bigsby was removed and...
  24. JNixon

Sold Eastman T484 w/ Lollartrons -

Eastman T484 Semi-hollow guitar with Lollartron pickups. Sounds and plays great. includes case. Excellent condition. Only thing I can see is scratching surrounding the rear strap pin. Original screw had broken off when removing to install strap locks (included). Thanks for looking.
  25. JNixon

Sold Wilkinson WLS130 locking saddles

Brand new in packaging. Never opened. Bought for a project that never happened. $100 shipped and PP in lower 48. Not looking for any trades. Thanks. Image by JNixon posted Feb 8, 2020 at 7:09 PM