Search results

1. pullagnm

Echoplex...curious question

I had an Echoplex in the 80's and loved it, but was young and stupid. This is all I have left of it. Can you tell which series it belong to, EP-2, or Ep-3?
  2. pullagnm

Distortion does it ever end...Bogner Burnley user...

Hi, I've been on a distortion quest for awhile and this one has caught my attention. Right now I'm using a Dual Fusion...Nord 70...Zendrive...Mythical Overdrive. I've been through to many pedals to remember them all, and consider the ones I'm using now as more of a overdrive than distortion...
  3. pullagnm

overdrive frustration...

Wow just when you think you have the perfect setup, live playing shows you your still lacking. My set up right now is a Dual Fusion running into a Mythical Overdrive. What I'm after is two stage's of gain. I have my clean tone, then I'm wanting an "on the verge of break up, touch sensitive...
  4. pullagnm

SRV Signature pedals...

...if he (RIP) was still alive I think these would be his signature pedals.
  5. pullagnm

DRRI & Zendrive vs. Fuchs ODS Mod DRRI...

Years ago before Fuchs stop modding DRRI I was considering having my amp done. Then they stopped. Now I've read that they are modding them again. So what would be different from a Zendrive DRRI and the Fuchs DRRI? I was wondering what the advantage would be.
  6. pullagnm

amp Heaven...

http://www.premierguitar.com/Video/20100704/1055/NY_Amp_Show_10_Celestion_Room_w_Trainwrecks.aspx This is where I want to go when I die!
  7. pullagnm

MXR Classic Distortion...

...anybody have, or use this pedal. Can you let me know what you think of it? I just won one off of ebay. Thanks
  8. pullagnm

Lets see your dirt...

After buying/trading this is what I've ended with, although this is not the end there are still other pedal I want to try. It's an addiction for sure. The little green box in the middle is what started it all!! Hot Cake, Box of Rock, King of Tone, Zendrive, Original Tube Screamer, '80...
  9. pullagnm

fender av 62 custom tele ri pickups...

...does anybody know anything about these pickups. The tones from this guitar are just amazing. From fat cleans to biting, sizzling leads. I mean you can cover jazz, country, blues, and rock. I don't know what it is about this guitar, but it's vibrant (thats the word that keeps popping into my...
  10. pullagnm

6l6 in el34 amp

A friend was trowing away a pair of rca 6l6gc tubes from a Plush amp. I asked for them. I put them in my Rivera Jake and they sounded ok. I'm assuming that they need to be biased to really sound good, or maybe I need to put them in an amp built for 6l6's. Is it ok to run them in the Jake in...
  11. pullagnm

zendrive...interesting discovery...

Tonight I realized just how transparent the Zenddrive is. If you turn your volume all the way up, gain all the way down, tone all the way up, and the voice all the way down your tone, and volume will be exactly the same when you turn your Zendrive on. Now what does this mean. I don't know...
  12. pullagnm

Neck bow

I have a Fender AVRI 62 custom tele and the neck keeps bowing backwards. I've adjusted the thruss rod 3 times. Does anybody know why it keeps doing this?
  13. pullagnm

Robben Ford's strat's?

I've been watching a concert from 1986 of Miles Davis with Robben Ford, and he played two strats. One is the Elitist model that came out in the 80's with the push buttons for selecting the pickups, and the other was a two tone sunburst with maple neck. The pickups on this one where bridge and...
  14. pullagnm

NGD...first tele...

WOW! I don't no why I never bought a Tele before, but sure glad I did. The tone is sure unique, and it responds differently than the other guitars. Here's a cool story how I bought this. I found a custom tele on ebay that no one bid on, so I contacted the seller and made an offer. He counter...
  15. pullagnm

custom telecaster owners...

What's your opinion on this guitar? Would you recommend a different model? I'm looking at purchasing one. I love the fact that it has binding on the body, but have read that the binding is a little sharp on your forearm. If you have pics please post them. Thanks
  16. pullagnm

New/Used amp day...

After an extensive search I finally acquired a Rivera Jake Studio, and well worth the time and effort to get. Let me tell you... Thanks to squeally dan for the purchase and very well packed.
  17. pullagnm

need verification on a JCM 800

I bought this amp a little over a year ago. I've only used it at home, and a friend did some recording with it. It sounds amazing, but I relize that I'll never really use it. The Ser. # is 04945N from what i've read it would make it an 81'. This would be the first year of the JCM 800 right...
  18. pullagnm

Rivera Jake vs. R-55

Has anybody played and compared both of these models? I'm wondering how channel 1 compares to each other. I'm assuming that channel 2 are real similar. Can you describe the tone when using the vintage/modern switch on the Jake? Any info would be much appreciated, thanks.
  19. pullagnm

Amp Recommendation...

What amp would you suggest that has a great clean and great gain channel at around 2500.00? I'm looking at the Bogner Shiva right now that I played, and the clean was amazing and gain was very dynamic. Just wondering if I should look at other options, Thanks!
  20. pullagnm

Bogner Shiva 6L6 owners....

...what do you think about this amp? I played a new one at Grandma's in Albuquerque and was floored by booth channels. I can't stop thinking about this amp's tone. I've never heard an amp's overdrive sound this good. That's why I've always used pedals for my OD. Of course I haven't played a lot...
  21. pullagnm

Bob Burt?

Who makes the Bob Burt Overdrive pedal?
  22. pullagnm

ADA Rocket...

I just wanted to share some pics of this amp. I bought this amp in '98 form a store that had special ordered it for someone and they didn't want it. So I picked it up for 295.00 and shortly there after ADA went out of business. It has a very full clean tone with the volume on half without the...
  23. pullagnm

King Of Tone Users....

How does it compare to the Klon? I've read a few times that the KOT in clean boost is like the Klon. Has anybody compared them? Secound, how are you useing the KOT? Clean Boost/ Overdrive/ Distortion? What amp, guitar tell me about your experience with this pedal. Thanks :AOK
  24. pullagnm

After 2 years in the waiting...

my King of Tone is here, oh yeah!!! Surrounded by great company. And did I mention that it stacks very well. Two things that have impressed me so far is that the tone knob is the best that i've tried. It's tuned perfectly, no harse trebble it just sweetens up the tone. And the...