Search results

1. sidekick

Peter Green - A Hard Road (UK BBC TV 30 minute documentary 1996)

This UK BBC 30 minute documentary looks at the return of Peter Green to playing with The Splinter Group back in 1996. As a long time PG appreciator from the 60's I recall seeing this on TV back in the 90's. ... Just earlier saw it posted on Youtube and thought some of you guys here would like...
  2. sidekick

New build JG Dotmaster

While not yet with me due to being in the middle of a home move in London UK where I live, as Johan has already posted an earlier teaser shot of the guitar on his Facebook page of it in lacquer, a fellow forum member kindly sent me these completed pics from Johan's Instagram posting. ... So I...
  3. sidekick

Sold 2012 Lentz Traditional S model

Shipped direct to me in the UK late 2012, this very resonant Traditional S build by Scott & Scotty Lentz, with many Lentz upgrades, (e.g. lightweight one piece ash body + true flame maple neck , (guitar weighs 7lbs 3oz) etc., and with a beautiful, (very costly) Lentz tort type single ply...
  4. sidekick

Gustavsson Bluesmaster "Model 1" variation

Took delivery nearly a month ago of a new build that I requested of Johan early last year ... As age-related 'wear and tear' infirmity moves on, my request to him was for a lighter-weight semi-hollow modern version of his original slab solid-bodied early 90's Bluesmaster "Model 1" guitar, (my...
  5. sidekick

Neat saddle upgrade to my Fender EC Strat and Lentz S style

Having noticed these Highwood saddles, http://www.highwood-guitarparts.com/ mentioned on the GearPage here around last Christmas time, I got my daughters to treat me to a set which arrived a couple of weeks ago, with another set to follow a week later. Unlike Fender vintage style saddles and...
  6. sidekick

Hi Guys...

I don't really know why I didn't join TGP well before... :o but have been trapped somewhat into Les Paul's for the last few years and main guitar interests so often about them... Nice to find other varied material now and I like the style of this forum, (having read a good few different threads...