Search results

1. kcprogguitar

Dead Daisies...Glenn Hughes...

This guy just keeps getting better...
  2. kcprogguitar

Steve Howe’s Martin for sale

https://reverb.com/item/36432548-martin-om-45-owned-and-used-by-steve-howe-yes-asia-1977-natural
  3. kcprogguitar

Midi controller repair.

I’ve got an Impulse49 with a pitch wheel sending messages. Of course pitch is all over. After speaking with tech support, it seems I need to disconnect the ribbon. Before I begin, any words of wisdom? Thanks.
  4. kcprogguitar

Need some help with acoustic/classical pickup choices...etc

I've got an OM-28 that I want to put a pickup setup in. Just really want to pass a good viable signal, don't need to set levels at the guitar itself, have good outboard gear to move it along. Price really isn't an obstacle, so lets see what you suggest. Basically for studio right now, to combine...
  5. kcprogguitar

Seven Turns

I watched this today and realized...three of the guys have passed on. Kinda sad.
  6. kcprogguitar

HSS wiring...again

Converting a strat. HSS 3 way blade. That's it. Can't find a diagram to save my life. Please help. Thanks, Mark
  7. kcprogguitar

Nice accordion licks....

8. kcprogguitar

NGD...New Grosh Day

So I just got my new guitar delivered from a dealer in Wisconsin. Sticker on box says do not open for 24 hours, shipped from very cold area. Not sure...what say you, TGP?
  9. kcprogguitar

How is it?

If you play for a small amount, you're a hobbyist. But being poor and starving for your music makes you an artist? Asking for a friend.
  10. kcprogguitar

French fusion

A while back I stumbled onto a French fusion guitarist that I really liked on youtube. Anyone have an idea on who that might be? I think the video was from about a decade ago. Thanks
  11. kcprogguitar

Swapping pickup positions in a strat.

I’ve got a set of Fralins in a strat. 3 way switch. I do have the plate on the bridge pickup, and the treble is wired to a tone control. Still too much treble at the bridge. The pickups came labeled for position. has anyone put the designated bridge at the neck and vice versa? Results? I’m...
  12. kcprogguitar

Jeff Beck tour

has 5 dates and I’m 15th row at one of them. I have no idea why Kansas City is one of the dates. None.
  13. kcprogguitar

Weight of tele neck

putting my list together for a new project. What do you think ?
  14. kcprogguitar

Some Degarmo for you

I know many of you are hip to this, but I just stumbled on it. You can hear the Queensryche floating around in there. He's doing this with his daughter.
  15. kcprogguitar

Studio keyboard stand.

This may seem odd, so apologies in advance. I have a 49 key controller that I use in the studio. What I’d like is to keep it out of the way until I need it. I’m willing to make it myself if need be. Under the desk, sliding out, is not feasible for me. I’m thinking a articulaing arm, mounted on...
  16. kcprogguitar

You know what I want?

Another Bad Co album w Paul Rodgers before it’s too late.
  17. kcprogguitar

Aldrich, Bonamassa, Portnoy.

How long before they cross pollinate considering the number of projects they have going at once?
  18. kcprogguitar

Bill Frisell-The Great Flood

Last night in KC. Sublime.
  19. kcprogguitar

Pedal board cabling resources

Cable. Plugs. Mounting hardware, etc. Who's got it? I want it.
  20. kcprogguitar

Boring but necessary thread. Power conditioning and UPS for the studio

So what are you guys using in your home or semi pro studios to protect your gear from power grid outages and line noise? I'm on a residential circuit, so there's no alternative feed for me to hit. I occasionally, and it is rare, get the whine of someone close by running their saw or whatever...
  21. kcprogguitar

Methods to send signal to three amps.

I know some but want to hear your thoughts, please. Thanks, Mark
  22. kcprogguitar

The last production from George Martin

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/music/la-et-ms-soundbreaking-20161109-story.html Should be epic.
  23. kcprogguitar

Fanned frets

Who here has or had a guitar with this kind of neck? Please share your experience!