Search results

1. G

Prs Sc 245

great Playing - I loved your demo - BTW - I too am loving my SC245 - best guitar I've owned to date Magical through my Alessandro English.
  2. G

PRS SC 245 - Amazing Guitar

beautiful top - i bet it sounds amazing
  3. G

prs 245 vs hamer monaco elite

I can honestly say that the SC245 is " the best " Lp type guitar i've ever played. I've owned about 6 Lp's from the 70's through the 90's and still own a custom but the playability and feel of the SC245 blows me away every time I pick it up - !! Best guitar I've ever played - honestly!!!
  4. G

I'm not changing anything on this guitar - it's perfect for what I do and sounds wonderful through my Alessandro English - I 'm completely happy.
  5. G

it sounds as good as it looks !!! BTW - mine is a standard model without the 10 top and it still looks great!
  6. G

Couldn't have said it better myself- Although there's something about the 250 pickups without the covers that bothers me - I prefer the look of the 245 with the pickup covers.
  7. G

Thanx - I'll do some new clips with the SC245 when I get a break from recording. The clips you heard were all with the Santana 2 - The SC245 is quite a bit thicker.
  8. G

thanx - I'm Basically set up guitar wise. I've also recently added a bluetick to my amp stable - George should be shipping it out to me quite soon. I must admit that I actually prefer the cheaper ( 1/4 of the price ) SC245 to my Santana 2.I'm sure that many will disagree - but for my hands and...
  9. G

FWIW - when buying my SC245 I tried a Les Paul STD that was in the store as well. firstly the setup of the Gibson was bad - but this can be fixed - more importantly - the gibson felt like a Heavy Tree Trunk compared to the SC245. Lastly - to my ears through my Alessandro English the SC245 was...
  10. G

i won't argue that gibson has something special . I've owned Many Les pauls - STD, custom, Goldtop, deluxe etc..... I loved some of them and still have the custom but I cannot deny that the PRS felt like coming home to me and it happened immediately. the factory setup was immaculate. the...
  11. G

I just bought myself a PRS SC 245. I'll wait a month before writing about this AMAZING guitar.
  12. G

Guitar Case combination Lock

a Safety Pin is way too thick to fit in the gap - I tried an ultra thin needle and it was too thick and doesn't allow the tumblers to rotate
  13. G

I work/run a recording studio and often people come in and pick up $9000 PRS - what if it gets dropped - secondly I don't like anyone playing my guitar with dirty hands etc.... a case lock stops unwanted hands on my Precious guitar - heheheh - I'm sure a lot of people share my sentiments.
  14. G

thanx for saving my case from destruction - I got it open after reading the post you sent me to
  15. G

I cannot express my Joy in Words - it worked my case is open I would love to thanx the person who sent me to the Gibson site from the bottom of my heart for helping me - I had a gig tonight and would have had to break my case open. Here's how I solved my problem I took a razor blade and with a...
  16. G

Thanx for the reply - I'll try it out and see if it works
  17. G

My daughter was fiddling with my rotary combination lock on my PRS guitar case and now it won't open with my old code - is there any solution or do I have to break the lock