Search results

1. G

CHECK OUT my new record! (Divided by 13 material included)

brilliant stuff- great EVERYTHING vocals guitar songs awsome - you're a star!1
  2. G

D'Lite/Twang

Brilliant - !!!!!!
  3. G

BrownNote DLite 44

Don't get me wrong - your amp sounds killer -
  4. G

BrownNote DLite 44

From what I understand - the 22/33 is their standard amp with a switch to correct impedience for 6V6 6L6 usage. - I thought your 44 was the one with the Larger O.T
  5. G

Tele/D'Lite

Bump
  6. G

Tele/D'Lite

wow - GREAT Tone - I'm in the process of buying a D'lite and I would love to know which model you playing - the 22 or the 44? what tubes? 6L6 or 6V6. is you amp the "super Deluxe " spec with the higher quality components? what exactly does the term " bump the OD Trim " mean - did you turn...
  7. G

BrownNote DLite 44

The " Winged C " you referring to - is it EL34 or 6L6 tubes?
  8. G

Cyberjammin #56 take

I know this is way premature but to your ears which value resistor works better for you ( if ) you solo on your neck pickup? which value is fatter
  9. G

Cyberjammin #56 take

is the clip with the glaswerks amp? do you still have the 39K slope on the OD ? love the tone!!! - and the playing!!
  10. G

Gospel Blues/D'Lite

I Think I'm putting My english up for Sale -!!! This is the tone I've been chasing since I first heard Carlton/Ford This is my next amp - I'm letting all my /13 dreams go
  11. G

Another D'Lite clip

Very Impressive amp - I love the sound and the price for a kit is tempting!
  12. G

Alessandro English Clip- V30's

Thanx for listening - I've been looking for this type of sound for 20 years. when I first got the English I got a 2x12 Vox cab with Blues which sounds great - but there was still something missing. There are plenty of us that are sometimes embarassed by the fact that we've dropped Thousands of...
  13. G

Thanx for the kind words - I also like the Blues but believe me - when you stand in fron of the 4x12 with the V30's the feel of the English is something else The blues do sound sweet and detailed by I now understand why some people prefer ceramic magnet speakers - there's a punch and thump to...
  14. G

I know I've hammered this already but you really need to try the English through a good 4x12 with "old" V30's - I promise you won't be dissapointed. Remember - the Cel blues are great but lack bottom end punch and when you turn up the bass they get a little flabby and boomy The Marshall 1960BV...
  15. G

Thanx - I'm really at home with this setup - the English is a great amp but I always wanted more from it when using it with Celestion blues - now with a 4x12 cab loaded with V30's I'm finally home. I'm also itchy for a /13 RSA23 or maybe a Komet Concorde although I feel for my type of small...
  16. G

I must be doing something wrong - Here's another link http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=508391
  17. G

here's a new clip of my English through a Marshall 1960BV Straight cab with 4 Celestion Vintage 30's I'm using a Muzzle at full attenuation as well http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=508391
  18. G

Alessandro English - New Clip

Thanx - I cut the clips short cause it takes up bandwidth - My album will be out next year somtime but I'll keep posting short clips - it's always nice to get feedback from fellow guitarists
  19. G

thanx gary - I must admit that the Glaswerks amps are very tempting I've heard some really cool clips
  20. G

Which 1st clip ? The Sovtek stock or the Celestion blues clip?? in Answer to your question the backings are from my forthcoming Albumn - it's actually me playing/programming the demos before I get a keyboard player to lay down some serious keys!
  21. G

Thanx Again - Like I said before - I love this amp - it's not a Loud Rock kinda thing but for tasteful bluesy stuff it's my favorite. Having said all that - I'm still going to get a Komet concorde for my darker half!
  22. G

Here's a new link http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=508391
  23. G

Here's a more recent clip of my English through a 2x12 Celestion Blue Vox cab - PRS Santana II - Straight into amp. Please excuse the "Familiar chord Progression" it's just to show the sound of the amp. I was using the stock 5691 phillips Pre amp tubes and a JJ EL84 Quartet - I've recently...