Search results

1. ModelT

Wilco - Ode To Joy

Best album since Summerteeth. Saw them last week in Utrecht. Love their music & love Ode to Joy.
  2. ModelT

Compu Bias is no more ...

Hi TGP, I am looking for a Compu-Bias operations manual. Can you please help me out? Thanks!
  3. ModelT

Help ... looking for a new knob

hi , A litlle follow up. Since my first post I have gotten in contact with John from Basic Audio, who has been very willing to help me out. But shipping 1 knop to Europe will cost $40, so I thought it was better to cool down on my OCD and leave the pedal as it is. Another possibility...
  4. ModelT

Rick Kelly Guitars: PART IV

Saw the movie today here at the International Film Festival Rotterdam. Audience loved it!
  5. ModelT

Help ... looking for a new knob

B904A23D-83EF-4B79-92BD-F2D2984D619C by ModelT posted Jan 25, 2019 at 10:43 PM Hi guys, the knob of my fuzz mutant broke; can you help me finding a new one? Thanks!
  6. ModelT

Best clean tone you've ever heard?

Amp: fender dual professional
  7. ModelT

Johnny Smith tuning method

Hi, Guitar Player Magazine once published a small article about the way Johnny Smith tuned his guitar. As I remember by using harmonics, open strings and fretted notes all over the fretboard. I like to revisit this interesting method. Does anyone know in which issue of GP this article...
  8. ModelT

Songs where another band is mentioned in the lyrics

1977 Ian Dury and The Blockheads - Sweet Gene Vincent Ian Dury - Reasons To Be Cheerful Part 3 Buddy Holly ... Elvis and Scotty ... Listening to Rico
  9. ModelT

Recommend a BIG, articulate, 335

Gibson Chet Atkins Country Gentleman and Gibson Chet Atkins Tennessean both sound big and snappy because of the longer scale. Not a small builder though. The Country Gentleman sounds the most articulate, but is definitely not medium weight. Incredible Neil Young Crazy Horse sounds with either...
  10. ModelT

Getting into Frank....Zappa

"Fingers got stuck!!" 88 band, Adrian Belew, doowop, Scott Thunes, cheepnis, synclavier-barf, Ike Willis, unbelievable heavy yet clean sound, Vinnie Colaiuta, zircon encrusted tweezers, vloerbedekking, village of the sun, Ruth Underwood, "who is holding your pickle then?" And the 88 band!!!
  11. ModelT

Bigsby Tremolos: Why Do They Exist?

Absolutely! As seen here on my RickTurner ModelT