Search results

1. mmrxcsr01

Click track help...

A friend of mine has a duo, which plays to a pre-recorded drum track. The "stick count" that precedes each song is audible to the audience through the PA, and he would prefer it was not. It's part of the recording, so he can't cut it. Does a circuit exist (that might be simply a resistor in...
  2. mmrxcsr01

Using both output jacks...

Thanks all, I got it now...I always played in a band where someone ELSE had the pa, and the knowledge to use it...now it's MY turn...
  3. mmrxcsr01

Using both output jacks...

Forgive a beginner's question, but the Yamaha emx212 board I'm using has a 1/4" and a speakon for each output bay. To use it to drive foh and monitors, I need to connect the pair of mains to one side, and the monitors to the other. The problem is that the foh cabs I have only have a single 1/4"...
  4. mmrxcsr01

Direct Box question...

Never had need till now, and just a general glance at a large online retailer shows pricing ranging from $19.95 to several hundreds. For a simple way to get the acoustic guitar into the PA, why the huge range in cost? Is there really a difference between a $20 di and a $100 one? I just need a...