Search results

1. H

Katana Head to Powered Speaker Cab?

OK, here is what works with this specific Tech21 Power Engine, again, with only one input (1/4"). Going Amp -> Line Out -> PE60 Input = Did not work Going Amp -> Stereo Expand (On) -> Stereo Line Out -> PE60 Input = Did work (Full power to PE60 only - Loud!) Going Amp -> Stereo Expand (Off)...
  2. H

I'll have to test this, but I think I may need to also put a 1/4 cable or headphone converter into the amps extension cabinet plug to turn the small 5" speaker off. Trick it into thinking I'm plugged into a cabinet.
  3. H

Man, Boss support is fast! Got a response in 2 hours. Here is there response if anyone is interested down the road. Yes that's correct connect the KATANA-HEAD MK2 EFFECT LOOP: SEND to the external combo amp EFFECT LOOP: RETURN/POWER AMP INPUT. This effectively pairs up the KATANA-HEAD MK2...
  4. H

wife Approved amp¿

I recently picked up a Boss Katana MK2 head. It's solid state but has some really good tone even at lower volume. I keep the master on 10 and sounds great. Responds very well to using guitars volume, cleans up real nice. It's got settings for 100 watt, 50 watt and .5 watt. The head actually...
  5. H

Recently got a Katana 100 Head to use at home. It's cool b/c I can use it on my 4x12 slant cab if I want to really feel it, or I can bring it over to my workstation area as a stand alone since it has a small 5" speaker housed in the head itself which sounds pretty good on the .5 settings...