Search results

1. Dyoung121

Sold Tinsley Audio Sir Henry Vibe

I am interested would you send some photos
  2. Dyoung121

Friedman Pink Taco Owners

Thanks for the info. I had asked him to add the clean channel and he doesn’t perform that mod on the PT either. Maybe I will have to sell it and get a Street Rod.
  3. Dyoung121

Friedman Pink Taco Owners

Is there a way to make the three way gain structure toggle foot-switchable? The switch (far right) sounds great but it won’t clean up the way I would like it too. If I have the switch in the middle position it’s right where I need it to be for cleaning up. I have tried numerous boost...
  4. Dyoung121

EMG Retro-Active Strat pickups

They are active pickups.
  5. Dyoung121

Thorpy FX Flanger? Dan at TPS approves

I have the both Camoflange and the Zeropoint on my board as they serve two different purposes. Tone wise the Camoflange doesn’t color the tone. I find the Hartman to darken my tone but that is actually staying true to the EH it is cloning. I am partial to my Camoflange as no volume drop...
  6. Dyoung121

Mine is great!! Incredible flanger. No volume loss like almost every other flanger out there. It’s the best one I have and I own a first year silver screwBoss BF2, the Ibanez FL99, Elec Lady, Hartman, ADA PBF, Catalainbread Zero Point and Arion SFL
  7. Dyoung121

Friedman BE 100 Deluxe

I pulled the trigger and bought the BE100 Deluxe and so glad I did!!!!
  8. Dyoung121

EMG Retro-Active Strat pickups

I have the Mavericks and want to try some Cross Roads. I agree that they sound brighter than most Strat pickups But it balances very well in an HSS setup. Overall they are great pickups!
  9. Dyoung121

Thanks I guess I will just keep watching the website.
  10. Dyoung121

Is there going to be a preorder? I want to get one
  11. Dyoung121

Friedman BE 100 Deluxe

Any reports back on those who have received theirs? I Am about to order one but wanted to get some real live reviews. I love my Helios but it’s just lacking the versatility for live as if you are in the Hot Channel the Clean is too dirty and in the Plexi mode you can’t get that 80s crunch...
  12. Dyoung121

Shawn Lane's Westbury W20 Tube Overdrive Demo

I have the Westbury W20 and the Nady T02. The Nady TO2 is the copy and not the TD1. The difference is the TO2 has adjustments for treble and bass which the W20 is lacking. My T02 sounds better because I can make these tone adjustments but the drive characteristics are the same. I...
  13. Dyoung121

Rocktron Intellifex - 39 new presets for 2018!

Thank thank you!
  14. Dyoung121

Rocktron Intellifex - 39 new presets for 2018!

Does anyone have a Tri Chorus Preset I can enter manually?
  15. Dyoung121

Soldano Hot Mod

How did the Hot Mod work for you?
  16. Dyoung121

Belle Epoch Deluxe vs Fulltone Tube Tape Echo

Bought the Belle Epoch Deluxe. It’s pretty close. Glad I bought it over the Fulltone which sounds slightly better but having the delay on the pedalboard is worth it. It also has some other killer delay sounds too.
  17. Dyoung121

How would you say they compare?
  18. Dyoung121

Trying to decide between these two. I have owned the TTE before and love the sound. The maintenance does not bother me and the only cons I see is price and the luxury of having the unit on a pedalboard so price is the major factor. Plenty of old Belle Epcoch vs. videos out there but not...
  19. Dyoung121

Soldano SLO, KT 66 help

I biased it slightly cold at 30.9. Plate Voltage was running at 477. I did a search and this was one of a few threads discussing using these tubes. I read somewhere else someone biased at 25 which is low. These tubes really woke up my SLO and it sounds better especially at lower volumes...
  20. Dyoung121

Soldano SLO, KT 66 help

Just put JJ KT 66 in my SLO and like them a lot more than the 5881s and better than the 6L6. Way better bass response
  21. Dyoung121

Advice needed: Mono Vertigo Stained my guitar

It's the new Mono Vertigo M80
  22. Dyoung121

Advice needed: Mono Vertigo Stained my guitar

I just had mine stain my 1962 telecaster. Not pleased
  23. Dyoung121

Chords Amp Clarity

My fender super Champ has no issue with that chord. It's the Mark.
  24. Dyoung121

Chords Amp Clarity

It's a G7 (#9). Barred at third fret It's from Robben Ford freedom