Search results

1. G

2 separate 1x12 cabs - 8 Ohm each - 16ohm

i did notice that - but I couldn't see a quad of tung-sol's which is what I wanted - you only had a matched pair.i couldn't select a quad in the options box so I assumed that you were out of stock. FWIW - the Tung-sol re-issue 6SL7's that I currently have in my English are working beautifully...
  2. G

thanx for the link - it looks like exactly what I need - that's why it's good to hand around the gear page. hope i can return the favor someday.!!
  3. G

thanx for the reply but I'm now heading in another direction. I'm considering mounting another speaker jack on one of the cabs ( properly and neatly ) and then proceeding to interlink the two 8 ohm speakers in a series configuration for a 16 ohm load - into the amp or 16 ohm muzzle
  4. G

I could probably get someone to build it in such a way as to connect the speakers in series but it would take some time to do it properly - I'm basically looking for a quick fix solution - BTW - thanx for the quote on the RCA 6V6's - I'm still intrested just want to try some cheaper 6V6's to...
  5. G

I'v got 2 speaker cabs each loaded with one 8 ohm speaker I need to buy a small box to link the 2 speakers in order to get a series load of 16 Ohms - is there a place that sells such a box ready made? I can make it myself but would prefer to get a quality well made one advice?
  6. G

Which bias Meter ?? bias Probe, biasrite, biasking

thanx for the helpful info - do you have any knowledge about the marshall signature amp and biasing it?
  7. G

Which bias Meter ?? bias Probe, biasrite, biasking

Which of these 4 will give me the most reliable and accurate useage? Bias Probe - Alessandro bias rite - weber Bias King Compu-Bias I want to be able to swop tubes and bias my Marshall Slash 2555 without taking it to a tech the 2555 uses 4x EL34 tubes . I've heard rumours that the bias rite...