Search results

1. R

Boss OD-2 Turbo Overdrive Made in Japan 1987??

Awesome!! Great score! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. R

PRS SE 30 head tube layout?

I guess it would be a 50/50 chance:D. Thanks men I got the info from PRS. No the sockets were not marked:( Now if could only get these tube covers back in....:anon
  3. R

PRS SE 30 head tube layout?

Hello:) I recently picked up one of these guys and decided to put some NOS tubes in the amp. I initially thought there was only one 12AT7 as a reverb driver and put in 12AX7's in the rest of the slots. I then noticed that the amp had three 12AT7 slots and two 12AX7 slots. Does anybody have the...
  4. R

PT 2399 Chips

Pm sent! I'll take them. Thanks!:) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. R

Vintage Tube Experts... Mullards?? High Res Pics...

Cool:) Thanks guys! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. R

Cool thanks. I can get one. I think the plates are grey... If that helps. Leaning towards RCA... But ya never know as I have found out!
  7. R

Cool thanks! Any idea who made Wurlitzer's 12AX7's? White lettering...
  8. R

Interesting.... I think I might have some as well. Are those the ones that say "LIFETIME" on them?
  9. R

Awesome! Thanks:) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. R

Oh really? Interesting..,,, What brands did they carry? I'm guessing RCA would be one?
  11. R

Cool thanks guys:) I do have one or two RS Lifetimes in the stock and they look really different. Thinner. Not as fat as that gold pin one. But I guess you never know.;) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. R

Isn't that the truth! Lol... This was a pretty good find of about 400 vintage tubes. Once in a lifetime deal. If it wasn't for that I wouldn't even be talking about these kind of tubes!;) Wouldn't trade the kiddos for anything though:) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. R

Likewise;) Well... I just happen to have some Telefunken's listed at the moment.....:eeks
  14. R

Had all three in V1-V3 of my JCM2000. Sounded really fat! Put some Telefunken's in my Masterpiece 50.... WOW! Totally different animal. I thought the vintage Tung-Sol's were good. Played these guys for about two weeks and pretty quiet.
  15. R

It does have the square getter I believe. That's what I've been reading online. The long plates though highly sought after are prone to the micro phonics. I've been a little leery on selling my Lowery branded RCA long plates due to this reason as well. My tester is older so only tells me...
  16. R

So pretty safe bet.. two RCA's and one GE? price range on these bad daddy's???:huh Thanks!
  17. R

Thanks guys! Any help is good. Help. Another I forgot to point out.... Notice the mica(?) on the top of the tube thought to be a possible Mullard. It looks different. Like it has more going on up there,,,,,
  18. R

Hello:) Came into some vintage tubes a few weeks back and still sorting some oddballs. The three tubes pictured are all Hammond 12AX7's. I know some NOS Hammonds are Mullards while others were made by different companies. But who and.... are they really Mullard's? My guess is the tube pictured...
  19. R

Fender Tweed Deluxe(5E3) badge/logo plates?

I like the way you think.... I may have some old logos around here.... Thanks!
  20. R

:bonk Man that's a clipper! You know just shooting from the hip... A water based acrylic should work. Thats what I use for some of my water decal stock for pedal overlays. And thats paper. Research before I tell you something and it melts the metal!!:crazyguy Thanks guys!! Boy $50 just for...
  21. R

Anyone know where to grab a repo Tweed Deluxe logo for one of these amps? Thanks so much!!! :love:
  22. R

RJM (Pedal) Effects.

Attention.... Attention..... Hey guys! Clearing the bench with some builds and I am open for repairs, custom builds and mods. Thought I would give a shout out here as well! Let me know if I can be of service. Contact me at... ryan@rjmpedaleffects.com Thanks...
  23. R

RJM Effects(Pedals)

Be sure to check out the latest video demo! The RJM Effects Ibanez TS9DX "Green Texi" Mod. Diodes, IC's, resistors.... Oh yeah! Hit me up if you would like to have you TS9 modes or buy one new and have me mod that unit. Thanks guys!:) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8PuPRL50E&feature=youtu.be
  24. R

RJM Effects(Pedals)

Update.... Update Will Robinson.... Make sure to check out The Gas Station online. Why? The owner is a standup guy with a great idea. Second you can now start putting my effects through the ringer! Check it out! http://thegasstationonline.com/index.php?id_category=14&controller=category&p=3