Search results

1. Loop-Master

Avoid LoopMaster loop pedals

I actually still have your switcher here but you never replied back about it. I never gave an estimate on it up front. Since it was out of warranty, and would have taken as much to fix it as a new one, I offered for you to buy a new one and I would fix the old one for free. I had to look at it...
  2. Loop-Master

Folks, I am very terribly sorry for any inconveniences I have caused anyone. It has been a terrible year (2019) in my personal life that I am trying to dig out of. Issues I won’t go in to but caught me off guard. I am working and functioning though. If I left anyone out of anything, please...
  3. Loop-Master

I am so sorry for the delay folks. I sent notices out while back that I had been in the hospital and it has slowed me down but maybe some of you didn't get it. I am working night and day to get caught up.
  4. Loop-Master

I don't blame you guys a bit for going somewhere else. And I do apologize again for the delays. It's a brutal and overwhelming business at times. If I can be of any help, or if anyone has an issue please, email me: loopmasterpedals@gmail.com
  5. Loop-Master

Show Your Pedalboard: 2018 Edition

Glad you like it. So sorry it took so long!
  6. Loop-Master

Yessir I have, it has been tough. If I have let anyone down, I am so terribly sorry. I am slowly turning things around for the better. If I can make anything right with anyone, please let me know.
  7. Loop-Master

Loop-master Pedal wait time

I would be happy to help! Please by all means, email me with your order # so I can look into this. loopmasterpedals@gmail.com
  8. Loop-Master

Your first boutique pedal was?

Klon Centaur. Bought new in 1998. Still in use.
  9. Loop-Master

Not all old pedals sound good

It is true and believe me, I've been through my fair share of them. ;)
  10. Loop-Master

Not all old pedals sound good

I'll say this, there are more old pedals that sound great versus new or currently on the market. Just my $0.02
  11. Loop-Master

When you own a pedal that works for you, do you keep looking?

I'll stop. But if boredom sets in, gotta start looking again.
  12. Loop-Master

Dirty pedalboards really gross me out...

Mine stays dirty because I use it
  13. Loop-Master

Two Identical Pedals

Not anymore. 10-15 business days currently.
  14. Loop-Master

A Few Pictures From Inside Gilmour's Studio

Thanks for calling this out!
  15. Loop-Master

Tubescreamer, will my clean signal be affected?

Yep, you're going to get some loss
  16. Loop-Master

Compressor Recommendation

I've been using the same Carl Martin Comp for 20 years. Can't find a better one.
  17. Loop-Master

Favorite Delay pedal poll

EP3 Echoplex!