Search results

1. Scott Peterson

Lovepedal Hermida SNS Appreciation Thread Part Deux--The Ham Sammich Lives!

Public Warning before I lock the thread and ban people. Drop the political bickering. We don't need any of it here.
  2. Scott Peterson

Tour Box Threads

From the beginning of TGP, we've always encouraged builders to have tour boxes. Given the current situation in the world and the distress it has placed on everyone and in particular, small builders, we wanted to cultivate and support builders that want to create "Tour Boxes". To do that...
  3. Scott Peterson

Ghostfire Pedalboards and accessories.

Link removed, PM sent to OP.
  4. Scott Peterson

Vendor Free $5 gift cards & $24.99 Solderless Kits (10 plugs, 10 feet)

You need to send a PM with your questions. This is not an appropriate use of this thread. Last warning.
  5. Scott Peterson

Vendor Free $5 gift cards & $24.99 Solderless Kits (10 plugs, 10 feet)

Because it is inappropriate to hijack a supporting vendor's thread to air grievances and make inaccurate accusations. A simple private message to me would answer all your questions properly, via private channels. Supporting Vendors pay for the privileges and support the forum as laid out in the...
  6. Scott Peterson

Guitarcenter/fulltone

There are better places to have these conversations and TGP is not one of them. Thread closed.
  7. Scott Peterson

Fulltone Discount and Mike Personally Working on and Signing Each Pedal. New OCD V2.1 ...........

Posts deleted. Leave the politics out. Further political posts or discussions about them will result in infractions. TGP is not the place to have those conversations.
  8. Scott Peterson

Fulltone Pedals' facebook.... trainwreck/bad press

This thread is straying into places we don't want or allow on TGP. There are better places to have these conversations, TGP is not one of them.
  9. Scott Peterson

Is there a Capo that actually works?

G7th all day. I have a half dozen capos. I've played behind so many female singers and done P&W every week for 13 years. I use a lot of capos. LOL. G7th. I've never once regretted it. I have 2 of them; just dig them.
  10. Scott Peterson

Paul Cochrane Timmy 15th Anniversary V3 Overdrive Pedal

We do not allow discussions of people's personal lives nor do we condone gossip threads. We do not discuss people that are not on the board in a personal manner and such discussions are against policy. Paul is not on the forum by his own choice and we have to respect that.
  11. Scott Peterson

"SviSound"... This man is a criminal. please help me!

It needs to be handled either through Reverb or Paypal or between the two individuals. Handling issues that did not occur here is not our issue to handle.
  12. Scott Peterson

Prescription Electronics.... is this a hoax/scam???

I edited my post. I'll copy that edit here for people to see. EDIT: They have contacted me and claimed the person posting under their name was not authorized to do so. We are lifting the ban pending their reading the rules. They have assured us they will moving forward.
  13. Scott Peterson

Prescription Electronics.... is this a hoax/scam???

Spammed the forum. Warned. Every post spam. Warned. Spammed more. Banned. EDIT: They have contacted me and claimed the person posting under their name was not authorized to do so. We are lifting the ban pending their reading the rules. They have assured us they will moving forward.
  14. Scott Peterson

NEW Jackson Audio Broken Arrow Overdrive!

The issue between the customer and the company needs to be handled via private channels. TGP is not a kangaroo court to use as a vendetta springboard. Don't USE this forum for this sort of thing guys. Legit issues can be handled directly, if there's an issue there are guidelines and rules to...
  15. Scott Peterson

boss ev-30

I have 4 of these on the way. David Torn had them in the Fryette booth for his demo rig. David said he's keeping them. Good enough for Torn? Good enough for me. Want to lighten up the big board somewhat. These seem to fit the bill for quality.
  16. Scott Peterson

D'Addario NYXL - Balanced Tension

Too cool. Still using them exclusively on all my electrics and digging them. I get 3-4 gigs from one set on average. They feel great, sound great. I'm happy!
  17. Scott Peterson

Like a Timmy but more touch sensitive?

I've had to delete over a page of stupid posts that have nothing to do with the OP. Territorial pissings and turf wars serve no one. Drop it.
  18. Scott Peterson

Why are there suddenly ads???

https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/monday-august-20-2018-forum-issues.1969141/
  19. Scott Peterson

Why does vintage fuzz sound so much better than modern fuzz?

Deleted a whole mess of ridiculously off subject posts. Keep things civil or infractions will follow.
  20. Scott Peterson

The Source Audio Ventris Reverb: it's in the wild... and it's AWESOME!

Note to all: do not post private emails without permission. Thread has been edited and warnings issued for doing so. Please follow common sense civil manner of discussion within the rules as 99.999% of the posts here do.
  21. Scott Peterson

Yet another scam from this1smyne

Let's please move off the religious angle please.
  22. Scott Peterson

On a guitar you've had the strings on a while, run your finger under your wound strings (especially your D string) and you'll feel (or see if you look) the flat spots. They drive me to distraction if I sense or feel them. I have also found, IMHO, that they affect the manner the string vibrates...
  23. Scott Peterson

Everyone is different, but personally, I just feel they are not shimmering tonally and once I feel any fret wear under the wound strings - particularly the D string. If I ever feel any wear on wound strings from the frets it drives me to distraction.
  24. Scott Peterson

A follow-up on the strings - they are outstanding. Great feel, tone and they seem last me 4 gigs instead of normally getting 2 gigs out of 'normal' EXL's so it's not a bad value given the feel and tone. They do stay in tune better. I am happy.
  25. Scott Peterson

Weak....

Dear Conspiracy Theorists: Please read the rules. https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?help/terms Note the italics below. THE RULES 1. Don't Act Like a Jerk. Antagonizing other members or resorting to personal attacks is the most common reason for moderators to take action. Say what...