Search results

1. outdoorpja

Which Fender amp do I want?

Jim at Lil Dawg makes great amps. He's also great at having an email conversation about what you're looking for / what tone you're after, and making a recommendation of a circuit. I've got a few different Fenders, but when I was looking for Tweed-era tones, I had a conversation with him and...
  2. outdoorpja

Lovepedal Hermida SNS Appreciation Thread Part Deux--The Ham Sammich Lives!

nice score! i had an Eclipse for a bit, and did like it but ultimately didn't totally bond with it. i did try a few different pickup sets in there, but none that won me over. i recently ended up with a set of Creamery full-size Firebirds for my Hamer Newport, and they are UNREAL amazing...
  3. outdoorpja

ooooo yay me too!! @pedalpusher maybe yours works now too?
  4. outdoorpja

FS Lovepedal AMP 50 amp50 $79

Lovepedal AMP 50 amp50 mini pedal. COT derivative with nice gain range. Excellent condition, no nicks, gouges, velcro or residue. No box. Yours for $79 paypal'd and shipped to continental USA. Thanks for looking... peter outdoorpja AT gmail.com
  5. D788FAD8-D76F-4054-A59C-784976B8B92D.jpeg

D788FAD8-D76F-4054-A59C-784976B8B92D.jpeg

6. 6A910E7B-6F83-4366-AB5C-436A2A164113.jpeg

6A910E7B-6F83-4366-AB5C-436A2A164113.jpeg

7. outdoorpja

I've alerted admins via the official bugs/issues thread. FYI.
  8. outdoorpja

mine has the same limitations on my mac desktop. @Oinkus we've discovered that some folks don't see all 3 options when clicking the "insert image" button.
  9. outdoorpja

Thanks guys. Mine looks like this... @Gookiecrunch can you screenshot what pops up when you click on the image button?
  10. 6F3F173B-DFF9-4AB3-AB98-4D27C141BD3A.png

6F3F173B-DFF9-4AB3-AB98-4D27C141BD3A.png

11. outdoorpja

I see no “pic” icon. I only see a “image” icon, and it only does what I described above. Can someone post a screenshot of what they are clicking in order to upload photos? I use Mac/Firefox, but also checked it on safari and they are the same.
  12. outdoorpja

I'm having trouble with it also. I see an "insert image" icon, but all it gives me is a popup box to insert an http: link. The only other related button i see is the dropdown with "insert media" which is also for weblinks.
  13. outdoorpja

whachoo mean no dancin' bananas?!?! :banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana
  14. outdoorpja

she's purrrrdy! :love: somewhat unrelated, i can't quite tell how to add a picture from my media into the post?
  15. outdoorpja

amAAAAzing score! that's gotta be a rock machine. :dude
  16. outdoorpja

FS Lovepedal elephant man stinger

Agreed! A real Swiss Army knife kinda pedal. I spiced up the looks of mine (Sean has marketed it as the “Invisible Man” stinger). Invis Eye by outdoorpja posted Sep 11, 2019 at 8:18 AM
  17. outdoorpja

interesting @Blue Mel ... of the Lovepedals i have played that only have a gain knob (ie, no manual volume adjustment), i have never had any of them have any volume dip or jump -- they were always right around the input unity.
  18. outdoorpja

i just pulled my last two pedals i had on The 'Verb that hadn't sold prior to the fee hike. i guess if they don't sell on the Emporium or locally, i'll keep 'em in the corral. :dunno
  19. outdoorpja

FS Vintage Maxon Blubber Wah

70s Maxon Blubber wah. Very good condition. From web pics, it looks as though this wah has a replacement switch. But it works perfectly and as it should. Super cool, unique narrow sweep. Very "funk". Yours for $85 paypal'd and shipped to continental USA. peter outdoorpja AT gmail.com...
  20. IMG_2722

IMG_2722

21. IMG_2721

IMG_2721

22. IMG_2720

IMG_2720

23. IMG_2724

IMG_2724

24. outdoorpja

I personally hold the MKIII responsible as my gateway into fuzz. It's definitely on the OD-side-of-fuzz IMHO, especially at lower settings on the gain knob. Sometimes more like a punished tweed than fuzz. I find it gets fatter and hairier when followed by the Pachyderm, and adds a little spit...

Trending Topics