Search results

1. Zer0beaT

Winter NAMM 2021 Canceled :(

Those are called Reefer trucks. Every joke under the book has been said already. It's nice and cool in there though.
  2. Zer0beaT

Why is it so difficult to find a dual right angle guitar to amp cable?

how do you make a video with an android phone? I'd really like to make a video of my process for making cables because it really is easy, you just need a method. Even patch cables, I have something different going on and it's because my dad was there watching a soccer game, and he's an old...
  3. Zer0beaT

another option is to buy the cables that are only right angle on one end, order 2 right angle plugs and re-do those ends. it's not difficult to make a cable. if you know anyone who can solder they'd have no problem doing it, but look into doing it yourself because it's a very basic skill and...
  4. Zer0beaT

if you order the cable and jack that you like i'll make you those cables if you send them to me. it's that easy to do. it's not difficult at all to have a cable custom made for you, or better yet, make it yourself and save a ton of money.
  5. Zer0beaT

First delay pedal... any recommandations? (Analogman vs Jam vs Catalinbread)

I've had a bunch of delays. Currently have a Retrosonic DM2 clone and a DD3 and you know what delay pedal I miss? A ****in' DanEcho that was one of my first pedals in the late 90's. I need to do some soul searching here........sorry but give me a moment folks.......
  6. Zer0beaT

“You are playing your pedalboard, not your amp”

They could if they plugged a single phaser pedal in there. Maybe having 10 pedals between your pickups and your amp isn't always the best. Or maybe it is the best.
  7. Zer0beaT

Wow. So you've never plugged straight into a great vintage amp I'm guessing? I'll be the first to admit I own one and it's great straight to it, but I still want those pedals. But to say you'd rather an iPhone app into a car stereo......... We're talking about different language here.
  8. Zer0beaT

Does this friend of yours have a point that you should consider? I'd imagine he/she has watched you play, and listened to you. Also your avatar is a Marshall head but you play Fender amps according to your OP. I'm just playing devils advocate here. Is it possible you are relying too much...
  9. Zer0beaT

Show Your Pedalboard: 2020

So there's a big empty spot there..........**** edit 2: forgot to mention there's a CAE Wah between the fuzz and hotcake, but it's off board.
  10. Zer0beaT

YOUR "always on" pedal for a BETTER tone

I have no pedals that are always ON. But I turn on pedals quite a bit. I like my straight to amp tone it's amazing, but also love some echo, some quivering vibe, or all out distorted chaos. I do have amp reverb on all the time though, so if that wasn't already built into my amp it would have...
  11. Zer0beaT

Any Moogerfooger fans here?

Everyone loves Kylie Minogue, and also Bob Moog. I've never been able to afford the pleasure of either though.
  12. Zer0beaT

Help figuring out how to raise pedaltrain with new feet?

I don't have a rivet gun so that's not happening, but thank you.
  13. Zer0beaT

Hence why I'm asking for help. Thanks for offering.
  14. Zer0beaT

I'm pretty sure something was lost in translation there. I appreciate your help.
  15. Zer0beaT

Uhhhhh. I could put some old shoes under there I guess? Thanks for your help.
  16. Zer0beaT

How much did that cost in total? I had that dumb fixed casters idea because they were $3.69 each and would do the job, just need to drill and screw it in. I'm trying to do this for less than $10
  17. Zer0beaT

I'm honestly looking around for pieces of wood now, I'm out in the garage questioning if a 2x4 is a bit much and maybe sleep on it? I'm just trying to prop up a pedalboard yet it feels like rocket science. Or I'm supposed to order some kit for $30 and pay $30 shipping, **** that....
  18. Zer0beaT

Boom, done. I guess you can actually do a lot of mods on these Pedaltrains especially because they're hollow aluminum (that's an assumption btw) So yeah, a piece of ****ing wood could do the job. That's why I posted this stupid thread, because I knew I'd get some great ideas so thank you...
  19. Zer0beaT

Sort of considering using fixed casters even though that sounds insane. They'd be horizontal so they won't move. I just saw that they were cheap and pretty much should solve my problem. Pedaltrain should up their game and have screw in feet, sell aftermarket feet etc. on their site. ****ing...
  20. Zer0beaT

Yeah that's what I'm going to do after I rummage around what I already have. Doesn't even have to be rubber feet. I might consider just a 90 degree joiner type thing and screw them into the corners if I see the right thing. Just looking for ideas so thanks! You already got my brain working...
  21. Zer0beaT

I still have the rubber feet I just took them off to admire the rivets. I can measure them still.
  22. Zer0beaT

Ok. Nice. Yeah figured drilling would be required that's no problem. But I'm not paying $30 plus shipping. I'll figure something else out. Thanks!
  23. Zer0beaT

I want to raise the rear height of my Pedaltrain to accomodate what you see there. Too bad the feet aren't screwed in but I can figure it out. But would love suggestions or even links to ideas or feet that would do the job. It's gonna need a good 2" boost. Hmmmm........ I know weird thing to...
  24. Zer0beaT

Pedal obsession: trying to fill a void

also can I see your gear pics, because I like looking at that stuff.
  25. Zer0beaT

Pedal obsession: trying to fill a void

Well ****, I'm not sure what to say then. I'm assuming you like your guitars? Have you tried going alternate tunings for a bit to get inspired? Maybe a synthesizer keyboard for fun?

Trending Topics