Search results

1. dagjonas

The New Boss DD-200

My DD-200 starts up in "memory mode" when turning it on. I want it to start up in "tap mode". Consequently I have to press and hold the memory/tap switch every time I turn on my board. Can this be changed?
  2. dagjonas

Boss MD-500 vs Mobius

Mmmmmm, I hear you. Guess I'll keep my envelope filter pedal too then.
  3. dagjonas

Boss MD-500 vs Mobius

Have anyone had any success getting Jerry Garcia's envelope filter sound? T-Wah G, LP & UP doesn't get me as close as I want. Anyone tried to do ut with the pattern?
  4. dagjonas

Fulltone FD2 Comp-Cut in a smaller enclosure?

Finally! From Fulltone mailing list: My quest is over.
  5. dagjonas

Tell me about Compressor Pedals...

Diamond Comp. Just bought and sold the new Keeley, too much for me. The Diamond is more subtle.
  6. dagjonas

So it begins... Boss MD-500

The filter machine got something called "pattern", does anyone know if it can do a convincing envelope filter ala Jerry Garcia's sound?
  7. dagjonas

Bluesbreaker/KOT clipping on note decay

I created a thread about this some time ago, fizz on low drive settings with one side on: https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/fizzy-artifacts-with-the-kot.1689716/ With that said, I use the KoT with both sides on, and absolutely love it!
  8. dagjonas

Source Audio Nemesis Delay

That's just pure GOLD! Thank you sooooo much :)
  9. dagjonas

Tanks, but nope. I've tried different engines and patterns this weekend, but I can't get it to sound right. And of course Keeley have released a pedal with this particular pattern, Echoes.
  10. dagjonas

I've posted this earlier in this thread, but here we go again now as the Neuro Desktop is here and maybe more people could try to find this out. Listen to this: It’s the Keeley Dark Side, the delay emulates a multihead tape machine, with 4 heads. He seems to be on the 7th or 8th in the Tape...
  11. dagjonas

KoT - both sides on alternative

Pulling this up again, the question is: single channel pedal that does the KoT dual sound, or in the ballpark. Anyone?
  12. dagjonas

Best Tube Screamer you have ever played?

Actually the TS-mini by Ibanez. Strange.
  13. dagjonas

Show Your Pedalboard: 2016 Edition

@LordByron - that switch to the lower right, where have you bought it? Is it bank up and down for the Nemesis?
  14. dagjonas

I did not get what I wanted with the rhytmic engine, but the Binson Drum Echo Multi Head! Got it from the firmware updater app, turned the intensity all the way up, and I think it's there. Just need some tweeking when it's avaliable inside the Neuro app.
  15. dagjonas

Listen to this: It’s the Keeley Dark Side, the delay emulates a multihead tape machine, with 4 heads. He seems to be on the 7th or 8th in the Tape Head Matrix,https://robertkeeley.com/woo/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/DarkSideInstructionsBackPRINTRev11.jpg So, can I get this rhythmic pattern...
  16. dagjonas

The Pale Horse is on the top of my list. Still waiting for someone to chime in on the diode lift setting, technically they are supposed to be about the same.
  17. dagjonas

Noted. I clipped D4, D5 and D6 some month ago, commented earlier in this thread. Didn't do it. Still searching :) No, I haven't, will try to do so. Will see if I can get a hold of a Keeley modded SD-1.
  18. dagjonas

My latest idea is the Ibanez TS9DX, it has a mode with the diodes lifted. Haven't bought one yet though.
  19. dagjonas

Light OD suggestion

Maybe a Fulltone FD2 non-Mosfet in Comp-Cut mode?
  20. dagjonas

After watching That Pedal Show compare tubescreamers I found out that the TS9DX has a diode lift setting. Have anyone compared IT to the FD2 CC?
  21. dagjonas

OK, @dickjonesify, here it is: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2965220/H9 - Nemesis.m4a 1) First, H9, setting as described earlier. Dual, 1/4 and dotted 8ths, parallell. 2) Nemesis, digital engine, tap 1 is 1/4 and tap 2 set to 3/4 (dotted 8ths), sum L+R. 3) Nemsis, same as above, but with...
  22. dagjonas

Probably tomorrow @dickjonesify, but just with my phone. Maybe others got both the Nem and Timefactor/H9 too and could check?
  23. dagjonas

Thanks @dickjonesify, but I does not give me the pattern from the H9 (Timefactor). I've tried both from the app and just onboard the unit. One should think that 1/4 and a dotted 1/8 should be the same. The H9 / Timefactor is just dual delays, nothing more fancy. Guess I'll have to wait for the...
  24. dagjonas

I still can't manage to copy the Timefactor-setting under on my Nemesis. Mono setup, sum L+R, but I don't get the same pattern when selecting dotted 8ths as the tap 2. And, repeats (or feedback) from delay 2, how do one control that?

Trending Topics