• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Search results

1. J

Recording with Outboard Gear and using Amp Sims/Fractal

Hey guys, I have a question that may be a little convoluted...but I am racking my brain to see if this is even possible and can't seem to find a solution. Basically I've had to go to recording with amp sims only at home - kids, pregnant wife, no space for amps, yadda yadda. I am using Helix...
  2. J

Analogman Sunface or Hudson Broadcast?

So I’ve been inspired by reading and listening to how great pedals like the Sunface, Broadcast, and other Germanium based circuits can sound; especially in situations where you can roll back the volume and get sparkly cleans. I loved Pete Thorn’s video on this and I’ve decided I want to take the...
  3. J

Sold Boss OD3, Morningstar MC6, Barber Tone Press, SA Ventris, Jetter Gold Standard

Hey all, selling these pedals to fund a Helix. You can find them on my Reverb store, which is here: https://reverb.com/shop/jareds-gear-depot But as per forum rules, here are the prices, all Paypal'd & shipped OD3 - 50 MC6 - 208 Tone Press Compact - 123 SA Ventris - 325 Jetter - 143
  4. J

Thinking of making the plunge...again UPDATE: TO HELIX

Note: I've left the thread open for discussion but... Hey all, maybe I should close the thread or something, but I've come to my decision. Thanks to all of your advice/opinions, I have decided I am going to take the plunge with the Helix again. Once I can save up some $$$ I will buy an Axe FX...
  5. J

Fender '68 Custom Deluxe Questions

Hey all - My dad purchased this amp for me for my birthday about a year ago and I wanted to make a few tweaks to make it more of my own. Just so you get an idea of what I play my applications are: Church music, some rock and country on the side. All played through a Gretsch Duo Jet MIJ with TV...
  6. J

Sold Bogner Lyndhurst Brand New $200 shipped

Hey everyone, ordered this compressor brand new from Sweetwater and just didn’t bond with it. Looking to sell also for financial reasons. So save yourself $80 from retail and buy this one! No velcro, smoke free home. Brand new with manuals, box, etc. $200 PAYPAL AND SHIPPED
  7. J

Sold Bearfoot Honey Bee OD

As the title says, if you have one reply or send a PM with pictures please!
  8. J

Sold Source Audio La Lady & Neuro Hub Brand New

ALL PEDALS ARE BRAND NEW WITH NO VELCRO AND HAVE ORIGINAL PACKAGING, CABLES, ETC. Source Audio's LA Lady. This pedal is able to be midi controlled via their Hub and models tons of different OD pedals from Rats to fuzzes and even the venerable Klon pedal. I like it a lot, but am selling both of...
  9. J

Sold Boss CP1X Multiband Compressor - $100 shipped and paypal'd

Hey all, selling this compressor to make way for the GC-2 from Keeley. Bought new from Sweetwater on 9/3/17 and still have original box and manuals.
  10. J

Sold Gretsch Filtertron Bridge 2015 (Gretsch Duo Jet) - $65 Free Shipping

Hey all, changed my bridge pickup to a TV Jones P90 and selling the old bridge pickup I had. I've owned this guitar since Christmas of 2016 and it is the original bridge pickup that shipped with the guitar. Asking $65 shipped and paypal'd
  11. J

Sold Gibson Midtown 2015 Limited - $1000 shipped!

This is a wonderful guitar! My father gave me this guitar to sell to fund the adoption of my wife and I's first child. It comes with the original hard shell case and all supporting documentation. My dad had the G-Force tuners removed and installed regular Gibson-style tuners. I am including the...
  12. J

Gretsch Duo Jet tuning instability?

Hey all, been a lurker of TGP for quite some time but haven't posted much. I am having some tuning instability issues with my Gretsch Duo Jet that my wife bought me for Christmas. I took it to a local shop and had it set up for 11's and they intonated everything, checked the Bigsby, etc. and...
  13. J

Sold Cali-76 Compact Deluxe for Empress Compressor + cash

Hey all, selling my new Cali-76 CD. If you are looking for this pedal, you probably already know the quality and what it does so I'll spare you the details. I purchased it brand new in February and it does not have a scratch on it whatsoever. I have all of the original packing materials...
  14. J

Sold BOSS DD-500

Hey everyone! Got a few things up for sale. All of these were purchased around Christmas of 2016 and are in excellent condition with original box and applicable manuals. All prices are paypal'd and shipping included. Thanks! Boss DD-500 - purchased new from Zzounds - $225
  15. J

Guitar playing rut

Hey everyone, I've been playing guitar for around 5-6 years now and am self-taught. I played almost every day for the first 2 years of learning, in fact I played for around 6-7 hours each day just learning songs and having fun with it. I decided I loved guitar so much that I decided to major...
  16. J

What Phaser is this?

Hey guys, I am a huge Taking Back Sunday fan first off. I know that their music may be relatively simple to play and all that but I really like their sound on their older albums. I am looking for a phaser to achieve the sound on this particular track...
  17. J

WTB: TECH 21 Liverpool Deluxe!

Hey guys, I know that this pedal was only made in limited number from Tech 21 but I am paypal ready and really wanting to try this pedal out for use in a church environment! Shoot me a PM if you have one for sale! Thanks
  18. J

Fs on reverb: Dts sdd-3kp $200 shipped

Hey guys, just wanted to give you guys a heads up on some pedals that I have for sale on Reverb.com. Both the prices and shipping are on the webpages and I accept PayPal only, and I will eat Paypal fees and insure my shipping. DTS 3-KP...
  19. J

$2100 and a Left-handed Acoustic...suggestions?

Hey guys - I lead worship at my local church and haven't been playing electric since I've stopped touring as much and want a high-end acoustic guitar that will last me a long time, as well as sound good, have good play-ability, etc... Only problem is that I am indeed a lefty and the choices...
  20. J

FS: Diamond Boost-EQ

Probably one of the best boost pedals I've owned, however I just bought a DTS SDD3KP Boost and this pedals needs a new home. It is in fantastic condition and comes with the original box and all instructions. https://www.dropbox.com/s/mzmunwnqdwpm7mj/20140311_205611.jpg Looking to get...
  21. J

Just got a Scarab Deluxe! Pedalchain help?

Hey guys, I just got this pedal today and it is my 2nd entry into the fuzz market. I had a Triton Sputnik Fuzz before, but never really gave it a chance. I have since wanted to give fuzz another try, however I am unsure of the nature of fuzz. So my question is this, for this particular...
  22. J

Stereo pedal/amp question

Hey guys, I'm pretty new to this whole stereo thing. I just got a Hughes and Kettner Edition Tube 20th anniversary. I also have an AC15 that I borrow from a buddy of mine in my band as well. I want to run these two in stereo but frankly the way my pedalboard is set up...I'm kind of confused on...
  23. J

Price Check! Musicman HD-130 2x12 Combo

Hey guys, I am looking to sell this amp but I have no idea how much it is worth. My dad has had it for a long time and told me that if I could sell it... I could get the money from it to put towards a new amp, like say a Jackson Ampworks Scarlett 30 :) Not a bad deal at all, haha. Anyhow, it has...
  24. J

Recommend me a delay pedal!

Hey guys, I just recently sold my Timefactor in favor of an Empress Vintage Modified Superdelay. I want to purchase another delay as well. I know that a lot of people like to use a delay to "thicken" their sound and keep it low in the mix; granted the people that do this usually use analog...
  25. J

Analogman PoT, Timmy, or Cusack Screamer v2?

Hey guys I have a dilemma. I am going to purchase one of these pedals soon. I have a Klon clone, and a CAL MK4.23 Clean boost. I had a Pearl but sold it because I just didnt really jive with it...so now I need something to take its place for lead and what not. I play P&W music and have seen...