• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Search results

1. EL-Dougie

Head Hands & Feet

There are a bunch of old HHF clips on YouTube, been posted here before. Find em on your own - great stuff.
  2. EL-Dougie

Let's play Name That Rock Star!

I have but two of them - Elton John (Reginald Kenneth Dwight) and the Igster Iggy Pop (James Newell Osterberg, Jr.)
  3. EL-Dougie

What's your favorite Jeff Beck album?

Truth. Bought it at a local department store in Hartford, CT when it was weeks old. "I don't know much about love, people, but I sure got it bad". Hard to believe that was the Rod Stewart singing who became the Do Ya Think I'm Sexy Rod Stewart. So cool to see Joe Bonamassa perform it (Blues...
  4. EL-Dougie

Page looks WEIRD.

Does that photo make him look just a little like a snazzy Ted Kennedy, anyone?
  5. EL-Dougie

Major Bands/Performers You've Never Really Cared For..

Kiss Metallica and many more (and I am sure I love some which others feel are stinkers...)
  6. EL-Dougie

Punk Rock...that's right!!

All these great bands are bringing back some great memories. Punk rock was a big thing in my life. Spun tons of discs as a dj at the world's first punk rock disco (as reported in Time Magazine at the time), La Mere Vipere, in Chicago, from Mother's Day 1977 to my 26th birthday on the 26th of...