• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Search results

1. speakercabs

NRAD(New recabbed amp day)

Great work.
  2. speakercabs

Sold Xotic AC Plus $82 shipped

Dropped a bit (the price, not the pedal).
  3. speakercabs

Sold Xotic AC Plus $82 shipped

Just picked this up to try out, great pedal but I won't use the dual function enough to replace my regular old AC which has been on the board for a decade! Excellent shape, couple chips, No feet, no velcro but a bit of residue of some from the past... Sorry for the glare in the photos. $82...
  4. speakercabs

Sold Beyerdynamic DT-250, 80 ohm phones $38 shipped

These have been Beyer-ly used and sitting in a box in the parts pantry for quite some time. Tested, clean, and work great. They're at least $150 new everywhere - https://reverb.com/marketplace?query=beyerdynamic%20250%2080 Model DT-250 / 80 ohm system $38 gets 'em shipped to you. Thanks for...
  5. speakercabs

Mike Clark Experience: Celebrating Herbie Hancock - Live stream tonight 7:30 ET

Not affiliated, just thought fans would appreciate a heads up. Saw this on Mike's IG feed today.
  6. speakercabs

Sold Lava Cable Blue Demon 15" Straight Ends $22

Light use, great cable. $40 new, grab this one for $22 Shipped and Paypalled. Thanks for looking.
  7. speakercabs

Sold Bunch of Mogami 2549 Balanced Cable 1/4" TRS to XLR $35

(4) cables in total: All 6 feet in length (2) TRS to XLR Male (2) TRS to XLR Female Also throwing in some random XLR to 1/4" couplers and an insert cable with female plugs (breakout cable?). (Edit - I also just found a normal insert cable - male ends - that I will throw in as well). These...
  8. speakercabs

Sold Eminence Ramrod 10" 8ohm $35 shipped

Excellent lightly used condition, my favorite 10" but I have a few of em already. Can move this along to. TGPer for $35 shipped and PayPalled. Thanks all.
  9. speakercabs

Sold (One left!) Drew Goodin Free Shipping Holiday Special - 1x12 and 2x10 Cabinets

@cygnusx1 @GoodGAS Sorry guys, meant to mark this ad sold. I don't have any left from the holiday run but am of course still doing new builds. Regular pricing is $370 including shipping to the USA for either a 2x10 or 1x12. Bunch of different tolex and grill available. Lead time is 3 weeks...
  10. speakercabs

Speakers for twin reverb

Try a pair of Emi GB12, small investment, high payoff.
  11. speakercabs

Genesis.... what’s your favorite album?

Tough one. Probably my favorite band. First exposure was the early stuff, as a punk rock fan it was a really different and exciting listening experience. In those days it would have to be Foxtrot. At that time I eschewed the post-Wuthering stuff as too mainstream but as I got older I got to...