• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Search results

1. waltkh5

What's the coolest guitar out there?

2. waltkh5

Thinking of Getting a Turntable and Re-Booting My Vinyl

Buy used. Turntables pop up on CL and FB Marketplace all the time. I recently picked up a wonderful Luxman PD-277 for cheap. The seller knocked the price down considerably because the auto function wasn't working. The motor and gears needed to be cleaned and lubed along with the photo sensor...
  3. waltkh5

Favorite "cheap" amp?

Thanks! '67 Country Gent
  4. waltkh5

Favorite "cheap" amp?

1967 Gibson Skylark amp. I trashed picked this fugly little amp 20 some years ago. At that time, the amp had a loud hum that I didn't bother looking into and I just ended up shoving away into storage for a future repair project. Not until March 2020, I finally had a tech do a cap job and swap...
  5. waltkh5

Vox Amps: What are some good drive/distortion pedals for them?

Rat. I've been using a Keeley modded Rat with a Ryra Klone with my Vox amps.
  6. waltkh5

Show your pedalboard: 2021

I absolutely love my DMM! I purchased this new in 1997 and had Analogman do all of his mods in 2006. The mods remedied any issues.
  7. waltkh5

Show Your Pedalboard: 2020

He added gain reduction, input impedence, and delay time.
  8. waltkh5

Why no love for Gibson amplifiers?

I trash picked this years ago. This little '67 Gibson Skylark is a Vibro Champ killer. I had the amp serviced and replaced the stock speaker with a Celestion G10. Excellent tremolo! The build quality is not the same as a Fender Vibro Champ and I'm considering retro fitting this into a solid pine...
  9. waltkh5

Your #1

10. waltkh5

Post Your Home Stereo Rig Here

Thanks, and I apologize for missing your response. The speakers are a set of Infinity Reference 2000.6’s I purchased new in the late 90’s finished in cherry wood. I confess my ignorance on the specs, it is ported w/ 2 6.5in woofers, and 1in tweeter.
  11. waltkh5

Bring out your Rickenbackers!

1967 335
  12. waltkh5

Why aren't Rickenbacker guitars used for lead/solo?

I'll keep the lacquer!
  13. waltkh5

Why aren't Rickenbacker guitars used for lead/solo?

My '67 335 plays fine as is. However, I am looking forward to a refret with 6105's in the future.
  14. waltkh5

Let’s see your #1

15. waltkh5

What's your oldest guitar?

'67 and '69
  16. waltkh5

Work ‘stack’.
  17. waltkh5

Luxman LV-105
  18. waltkh5

Vintage Rickenbacker's Anyone into them?

Love my '67 335.