• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Search results

1. EL-Dougie

Where to buy Pedal Power Cables?

Yes - It was not more than 6 bucks to me in CT. No tax, and I received them a few days later. They even threw in a free cable when I mentioned one of mine had been dead on arrival originally. Excellent experience buying the extra cables direct (bought the PP2 "new in box" from a TGPer.)
  2. EL-Dougie

Where to buy Pedal Power Cables?

You can buy them direct from the manufacturer by phone with credit card. Simple process, fast shipping, and check out the web site to see if you might want any of the right angle plugs or other specialty ones, too. Here's the link: http://www.voodoolab.com/cables.htm
  3. EL-Dougie

What do you have "In the Mail"?

Chapin Custom Fatline, pre-owned, thanks to posting a Want To Buy thread here a few weeks ago. Sold a Swan and a couple of pedals to help fund it. TGP works ! Doug in CT
  4. EL-Dougie

Zendrive $179 !!!!!!!!!!!

That is an OK price - it is $261 direct from Alf for the ZD2 (including shipping). Not a major overpayment, and you get nearly instant gratification via TGP. Great to hear that the wait time direct is now not a real wait at all, though.
  5. EL-Dougie

Zendrive question?

My experience, based on receiving a ZD and later the ZD2, is that Alf does not send out a confirmation of shipment, uses US Priority with delivery confirmation scan, and packs it himself. Arrived within a week of PayPal payment. No worries...
  6. EL-Dougie

Where to get knobs for a Roadhouse Eternity

Send Sean a note asking his source or getting direct from him. He is on TGP as Magicboy.
  7. EL-Dougie

I am not a pedal guy, so please help me pick one out for my BF Fender

The Zendrive is popular here. One just sold in 3 minutes: https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/354167&referrerid=26319
  8. EL-Dougie

The higher resale prices are to get the pedal in hand instead of waiting 4 - 6 months. There is a waiting list for Alf's pedals - just send him an e-mail. I got on it in July and received my pedal in November. Also got on list for ZD2 in August, and that just arrived a few days ago. He sends...
  9. EL-Dougie

I am certainly no expert, but I would be very comfortable getting a Zendrive here on TGP for boost and tonal variations. If I didn't like it, I could resell it for what I paid for it, minus shipping or fees or whatever. I do own a Zendrive and find it is great for a bluesy tone and full feel...
  10. EL-Dougie

Zendrive shipping question

Guess the power supply is just with the Zendrive 2. My original Zendrive did not come with one when I got it direct from Alf. Enjoy ! Doug
  11. EL-Dougie

Zendrive shipping question

Got the e-mail Feb 8th, immediately paid by PayPal, received today Feb 16th, US Mail, signature required. Came with a power supply, too...
  12. EL-Dougie

best noise reducer pedal

+1 on the ISP Decimator. As described. Have seen criticisms in similar posts, but works fine for my gear...
  13. EL-Dougie

I just recieved an email Zendrive is Ready!

I got on the waiting list for ZD1 and ZD2 in July 2007. ZD1 became available late November 2007; ZD2 Feb 8 2008. Doug in CT
  14. EL-Dougie

I just recieved an email Zendrive is Ready!

I got the e-mail about Zendrive 2 today. Hope my Zendrive doesn't get too jealous having its sibling on the same pedalboard... Doug in CT
  15. EL-Dougie

Is there a pedalboard like Pedaltrain without the empty spaces?

FYI - There's a PedalTrain Jr and PedalTrain2 available on Emporium now...
  16. EL-Dougie

Is there a pedalboard like Pedaltrain without the empty spaces?

+1 on the small TT-Pro. I have one I bought here on TGP for $135 shipped/paypaled and it is fantastic. Definitely a keeper for me - high quality, great case which I can keep on it for home use (great dust cover when not actually playing, flips up for full access when in use), and exactly the...
  17. EL-Dougie

Due to ship out Monday: S. Talkovich T90 electric guitar, surf green thinline t-style. Here it is still at StephenT's: Doug in CT
  18. EL-Dougie

The BEST guitar stand..single and multi?

Hercules with AGS (Autograb System).
  19. EL-Dougie

Great Thanksgiving News - My Zendrive is Ready to Ship

Well the title says it all - I received the official e-mail today, on Thanksgiving, that my Zendrive is ready. Got on the waiting list in May IIRC. Thanks, Alf... Doug in CT
  20. EL-Dougie

Recommend a Strap Lock

Thanks for all the responses - I value your experience and opinions - can't get that from a Musician's Friend search since one really doesn't know who wrote those two or three user reviews - I'll take a TGPer's comment any day. I bought a set of Schallers this afternoon. Also learned a trick...
  21. EL-Dougie

Recommend a Strap Lock

What strap lock brand and flavor (if there are flavors) do you recommend ? For home use but want the security and ease of strapping up. My main guitar is an Anderson Hollow Drop Top (which actually has three strap buttons so it will look a bit odd with the bulky strap lock on just two of them...
  22. EL-Dougie

Noisy Cricket mini-amp Tonefactor Hellbilly pedal Hercules AGS guitar stand