• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Search results

1. waltkh5

Ovation 1617

I picked up a well used 70's Ovation 1617. It plays and sounds surprisingly well. It came with a big funky brown case. Sorry for the poor audio quality. http://s1028.photobucket.com/albums/y341/wkrupka/?action=view&current=ValsVenzalano.flv
  2. waltkh5

Road Worn Strat refin from Oly white to Fiesta red

I just recently had my Oly White 60's Road Worn Strat refinished to a nitro based Fiesta red. The neck was also refinished in nitro. I paid $499.99 for the Strat new and the refin (professionally done by a local furniture restorer) was priced at $250.00. In addition I had also: Changed the...
  3. waltkh5

MXR Carbon Copy defect?

I just purchased a new MXR Carbon Copy delay via my local GC. I was excited to have this pedal on my board, but unfortunately after plugging this pedal in the first time the little modulation light would light up, but the main LED will not turn on, and there is no signal... I thought maybe it...