• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Search results

1. J

Anyone done an A/B comparison of New MXR Chorus vs. Old one?

Thanks to plexirocker68 for the great insight on this pedal. I bought it and for my needs it's perfect. Also, it is definitely analog.
  2. J

Best Stereo Chorus?

Hi all. For anyone who owns or has tried the MXR Stereo Chorus (yellow box), could you please comment on how the effect responds to crunchy chords. I am intrigued by the low freq bypass and also like that it has a blend know. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
  3. J

Chorus Question

Thanks guys. I'm intrigued by the Redwitch Empress and the Diamond Halo Chorus. Any thoughts on these? What I am looking for is a subtle, warm gloss for my main tone - Keeley Blues Driver/Keeley Comp. I'm looking for a slight color as opposed to a processed sound. I do like by Ibanez CS9, but...
  4. J

Chorus Question

Hi all. I am looking to replace my Ibanez CS-9 Analog Chorus pedal with another chorus pedal that 1) has a level or blend knob to lessen the effect and 2) sounds transparent and not overly compressed when used on a cruchy tone. I would like to use this as a "set it and forget it" pedal to add...
  5. J

Your Pedalboard - Photo

It's taken me a while to get over the shock and awe of the amazing boards on this site - here's my humble creation: Gibson Howard Roberts Fusion III > Moogerfooger Ring Modulator > Keely Blues Driver > Keely Compressor > Analogman TS9 > tuner > volume > CS9 > AD9 > Fender 4x10 Deville Board...