• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Search results

1. C

YAMAHA THR-II

Yeah thank you as well for your reply, maybe I was just being a little paranoid about this issue. Well I do hope to own and use the amp for a long time to come, but that of course means making sure I at least do my part in protecting it's longevity.
  2. C

YAMAHA THR-II

Yeah I keep expecting the green light go out when it's been plugged in and should be fullly charged but it doesn't seem to be doing that, it stays green, so being a little paranoid about it I ususally just give up after a while and unplug it as I've been worrying about overcharging it and...
  3. C

YAMAHA THR-II

Thanks for your reply, just getting used to the unit and as it was a fairly expensive purchase for me I just want to make sure I protect the investment. Quick question if you don't mind MartinZw, I know while it's charging the light is green, red when it's not. But when the device is off and you...
  4. C

YAMAHA THR-II

I've got a few questions and concerns and hoping to get some input from fellow ownerss. I recently upgraded from the THR10 III to the 30 and so far I'm pretty happy about it. But one aspect I'm a little concenered about is the 30 being tethered to a battery unlike the 10. The manual doesn't seem...
  5. C

Effect pedal repair?

One more bump with updated info on the model I have, so I can get a better idea if it's salvageable in response to what calzilla posted. So it's the red version zendrive, thanks for any further input.
  6. C

Effect pedal repair?

I have the red version Zendrive, I know this was a limited run made for guitar center which has slightly more gain than the standard models. I bought it used a few years back for about $85 if I remember correctly. So I'm unsure what the difference is regarding the circuitry configuration , any...
  7. C

Effect pedal repair?

Thanks for your input, hopefully that's all it is.
  8. C

Effect pedal repair?

So you think it would be the protection diode? Ok, is that an easy fix if that is indeed the case?
  9. C

Effect pedal repair?

I didn't realize that Hermida closed up shop, I emailed them first and it's no wonder they haven't replied back, thanks for informing me. This was probably my fault as far as the pedal goes, the manual said it could take an 18v adapter which I had one laying around. The specs all looked good and...
  10. C

Effect pedal repair?

Thanks, I just sent them an email. It would be nice to find a shop or person who does that kind of work locally, but perhaps that's not possible.
  11. C

Effect pedal repair?

Hey there, I've got a Zendrive and I think it has a chip is blown, it lights up but no sound output. I've tried calling around in my area, Denver metro, but so far I haven't been able to locate anyone who does those sorts of repairs. I emailed Hermida audio a few days ago and I've yet to hear...
  12. C

did anyone use the chordhouse/look no hands website?

when i click it it just links to a site called register.com or something,no chordhouse.
  13. C

Just moved in a 10% humidity app...how long before troubles?

I had a tech once tell me to just place your acoustic guitar on a stand in the bathroom while taking a shower once in a while would work as well.
  14. C

Good amp techs in Connecticut?

I'm in ct as well but am looking for a good guitar tech in the hartford area.there is a pretty decent amp tech in east hartford,his name is larry of accutech
  15. C

anyone have the fender supersonic schematic?

Id like to hear from owners who swapped out the stock tubes which ones you replaced them with and are you happy with the result?
  16. C

anyone have the fender supersonic schematic?

I bought one recently and am thinking of doing some tube swapping,anyone have the schematic?
  17. C

Best guitar for under 10 grand

lol i didn't even know estaban expanded into the world of electric guitars,i bet he claims it sounds better than a 59 les paul.:roll
  18. C

Eric Johnson Strat Owners -Tremolo Question

three springs,i popped the other two off within minuets of bringing here home.
  19. C

Kinman noiseless Hx-90 due in March 08!

I love my p90 guitar too but i agree the excess noise ruins it for me as well.let's see if i stand over here it's not so bad....ok angle my guitar this way...buzzzz oops a little too far....right about here...ok not so bad at this angle...ok got it .....now don't move:RoCkIn
  20. C

static coming from my deluxe reverb amp

no, nothing i do has any effect on it,the noise level remains the same turned all the way up or all down or anywhere in between.
  21. C

static coming from my deluxe reverb amp

I've got a fender deluxe reverb and you can hear a low noise static coming from it within a few minuets of turning on the amp.it's not very loud and it can't be heard once i start playing but when i stop playing it's there.any idea what's causing it?it not a buzzing sound,it definitely sounds...
  22. C

What do you think of these PUs on PRS SAS?

i was actually thinking of putting a p90 type humbucker in the neck position of mine like maybe a gibson p94 or a duncan phat cat.i realize i wouldn't be able to split it going with that choice but i'd be fine with that.then you upgrade the single coil and you've got one versatile guitar with a...
  23. C

What do you think of these PUs on PRS SAS?

I've also got a sas that i'm looking to swap out the stock pickups real soon.i've heard good things about the unbuckers,may go with them.unsure what i'm going go with for the single coil replacement.anyways clip sounds good bro
  24. C

opinions on the fender super sonic combo

Does sound good at low volumes or does it really need to be cracked to sound good?thanks for the input guys
  25. C

opinions on the fender super sonic combo

i'm thinking about picking one of these up today and was just hoping to get some feedback from ss owners.are there any known reliability issues or any other known problems with this amp?i'd like to get some pro's and cons.thanks