• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Search results

1. G

Peavey 'The Classic' 50w twin: anybody?

Anyone have any experience with one of these? The speakers date 1974. I could only find one image of one on the web, & it was a tweed style. 50 watts, SS pre & 2 6L6's. All orig except for 2 new sovtec tubes. Got it in a trade... Matt
  2. G

Late Xmas present: SF Fender Champ

Got this on the cheap ($180); non-orig speaker (a Japan made "Capehart") & missing upper back panel, but everything else is original & it looks & sounds great.
  3. G

Greetings from Seattle

Hi all, I've been playing bass & guitar since around '85, bass in bands & guitar just for myself, I like a ton of different types of music, but play mostly punk, rock (all types), surf, country, rockabilly, & some other stuff, I dabbled in drums for a bit, but never kept a drum set long enough...