• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Search results

1. cragginshred

Why do the Strymon timeline's stay so expensive -used?

@chrisr777 how do I move it? my mistake
  2. cragginshred

Why do the Strymon timeline's stay so expensive -used?

I want to pick one up used but they are almost the same price as a new one, some more. What gives?
  3. cragginshred

New Boss Waza Craft pedal

I wanna hear an A/B test with my Tumnus!
  4. cragginshred

OD boost pedal like a TS with out mid spike suggestions!

OP here,. I have used and loved TS's forever, currently using a Klone clone -Wampler tumnus. The Maxon TS with variable Mid sweep looks the most promising. To have the mids and effect we all love without the spike is optimal!
  5. cragginshred

@Trebor Renkluaf are mids still present in the OCD? I did not say flat or absent mids,..I love mids. Just not the SPIKE of mids that is harsh present in most TS's
  6. cragginshred

@itskellyo wow that looks good! Makes sense. The idea is mids without the Spike which is harsh.......
  7. cragginshred

@chillybilly I saw that pedal, looks interesting!
  8. cragginshred

Help me find a boost for my Soldano SLO-100

@m-gee what did you find to pair with the Slo 100? I have been using the Tumnus with mixed results. Some guitars glorious others not so much
  9. cragginshred

I want some added mids and front of amp push from an OD with out the mid spike upper end slightly harsh signal a TS can add. Context of tone is classic hard rock and metal. Using a Slo 100 and a Tumnus/ Klon clone currently. The Tumnus is great but can add to what often sounds like a little...
  10. cragginshred

Suhr Koko Boost or JHS Clover

I just bought my 5th Koko!
  11. cragginshred

Boss DD500 -have one?

I have one coming and cannot access the manual from work. my intended use is at the end of the signal chain in the loop of a Friedman Smallbox. Does the DD500 have a feature to decrease the overall output level of the rig?
  12. cragginshred

Strings: D'addario NYXL versus Ernie Ball Paradigm's

I have been using the NYXL's for years and love them, however I just came across the Paridigm's. Anyone have any experience a/b ing these 2 brands?
  13. cragginshred

KOTs selling within minutes of posting in Emporium, pretty simple recipe

I owned one years ago. King nothing really. Super subtle and transparent to the point of what the hell does this thing add anyway? Sold it and moved on. Hand wired TS is way better -to me
  14. cragginshred

Reverb is trash now and I think I am done

I used to love Reverb, where to now?????? Bay to e-bay?
  15. cragginshred

NECK pup suggestion for Les Paul

@GreenTea Doesn't the treb bleed mod just affect the volume roll off? I have them in most of my guitars.
  16. cragginshred

NECK pup suggestion for Les Paul

This is going in a Knaggs Kenai and paired with a Suhr Thornbucker in the bridge Power blues, Bonamassa, Gary Moore to ZZ and Zep tones. What I am looking for that I have not had success in the past with is getting a non dark/muddy neck tone with gain. Creamy clear, articulate with a fair...
  17. cragginshred

Pups my EJ strat?

I was looking at the JB jr but know they are Humbucker voiced. Thinking about the Dimarzio Injector set. Wanting to keep the Strat tones with a noiseless option and yet be able to have the bridge pup be able to handle some hard rocking gained solos while retaining note clarity! Thanks!
  18. cragginshred

It's called TREMOLO not tremelo.

There is a gal at church who has the ultra annoying hyper tremolo vocal technique. In her mind she is applying an opera technique but she does not have the best voice and to me it comes across like she is drawing attention to herself.
  19. cragginshred

Which version: Fulltone OCD do you prefer and why?

@8len8 I have the Boss Waza with tons of tone shaping features so I'm sure any would work, but for getting that extra girth to get into Scorpions territory (something the TS cannot do as great as it is) which version do you think I should get?
  20. cragginshred

@8len8 great article, however, is that on all settings? I believe at higher gain settings it would be a wash of fuzz I am looking for a thicker tighter slightly more gain tone than my TS provides. Talking to trusted Marshall SV users they say this is the pedal for that (on lower gain...
  21. cragginshred

@Tootone have you A/B'd them how would you describe the V1.4 in comparison to the 2?
  22. cragginshred

My context is pushing a low gain setting on a Marshall SV20w Plex into higher gain context. Trying to figure out which OCD to get for some harder rocking tone than my TS provides with this amp?? Many say the v1, but is that vv1.4 or 1.??? Or if you prefer the newer ones why and what version...
  23. cragginshred

is MF closed?

Try Pro audio star. I've got a bunch a great deals from them
  24. cragginshred

Top 5 Dirt boxes?

Sorry, Distortion not OD
  25. cragginshred

Top 5 Dirt boxes?

I got a Bluguitar rig and am not sold on the gain channles. It does however have a great clean platform. for hard rock what are some tight gain options with being too compressed and overly sterile?