• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Search results

1. fuchs

Confused: several pedals want to be first in chain..

I am waiting for a new pedal (Pedal Pawn Texan Twang) so the board has to be rearranged. But now I’m in doubt about the order. I have (among others) a few pedals that want to be first in the chain: RMC10 (fuzz friendly), Kingtone Octaland Mini, Kingtone Vibe 1968 and a Kingtone Mini Fuzz GE. I...
  2. fuchs

Rangemaster placement

I may have a weird question. Rory Gallagher used a Rangemaster, which was on top of his amp. Since he also used other pedals, it seems to me that the Rangemaster was at the end of his chain. Isn't drive into treble booster a more logical option?
  3. fuchs

Kingtone Vibe 1968

Kingtone is going to release a new vibe pedal. It will be a two channel vibe. Looks like a great univibe, hope Jesse will put more demo’s online...