• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Search results

1. X

pedal board layout questions

been working on a new pedal board to use in front of a clean amp, so i wanted to ask you guys if i have the proper order for my pedals to sound good, right now the order is Amp-carbon copy delay-airplane flanger- phaser- decimator- barber super sport- tuner- dragon wah- guitar. Im using a...
  2. X

(ngd) Slash Custom Shop Relic Lp

I figure i should post a few pics since theres a few slash fans around here. i played this guitar for a long time last night and its awsome, it sounds much better than the slash i had a few years ago. i think it sounds and feels better than the R7 I had also. the first set of pics is the slash i...