• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Search results

1. W

BearFoot Effects Aussie TB#8!

NakedintheRain wrote a really great review up there above, I suspect my review this time is going to be a little less in depth and very to the point (less tech, more raw opinion). I'm going to take a different tack: pedals mentioned from least enjoyable to most enjoyable. Little Red Trebler -...
  2. W

BTW, the pedals are in great nick. The cardboard box, however, looks like it's been on a particular long tour playing some rough places.
  3. W

Hi guys, the pedals arrived with me today. I'll give them a spin this weekend. Cheers.
  4. W

Hi Grant, would love to be involved again. Cheers. Hanging to try the Uber Bee.
  5. W

BearFoot Effects Aussie Tour Box #7 - Focus on Fuzz!

Pedals are on their way to FrostedGlass. Sent Thursday.
  6. W

Got a chance to give these pedals a good tryout over the weekend. Thanks again Bearfoot and Grant, really enjoyed this one. The rig for this one was a Strat Plus Deluxe and Pete Townshend SG into a Sherlock Vintage Reverb. (added effects from Belle Epoch, Teese Picture wah) Burgundy Bosshorn...
  7. W

Hi Grant, and thanks Mark, pedals arrived at my place yesterday.
  8. W

BearFoot Aussie Tour Boxes are set to ride again!

How about a Honey Box? All the Bees in one box? Box O Bees. I guess I just like this because of the name... annnd I like all the Bees I've played so far. Anyway, any BF tour boxes are good tour boxes.
  9. W

Does anyone still use the Timefactor?

I do. It's top notch. Just a little of the hype has disappeared from it due to its age. But Eventide still do updates. It's actually fairly easy to use, but like a lot of pedals with this many features, with some attention paid to learning about it you can unravel it and discover its...
  10. W

Wampler Ace Thirty

Lose the 30. Just call it the Wampler ACE. We know where it comes from and Vox can't touch you.
  11. W

BearFoot Effects Aussie Tour Box #6 - EGDM Low Gain, Model G, Arctic White Fuzz!

Ok, I must admit, circumstances (not Xmas-related) have meant my time was pretty limited with this box. And now I'm finding time to write a post, I haven't played them for a week. So take this as something of a caveat. Arctic White Fuzz - This didn't suit me at all and I'm a big fuzz guy. I...
  12. W

BearFoot Effects Aussie Tour Box #6 - EGDM Low Gain, Model G, Arctic White Fuzz!

Tourbox is in transit to markmantle. Need to get a chance to put my thoughts down in a post.
  13. W

About 5 minutes ago, I was delivered the pedals by Jess (guitar-rookie). Thanks Jess. And I'll be in touch with…"checks*…markmantle.
  14. W

ProphecySound is Back!!! Yay! Wah. Yah! Wah...

Pi-Phase sounds top class. Awesome to see Mike back in the game.
  15. W

BearFoot Effects Aussie Tour Box #5 - Dirty, Fuzzy, Goodness!!!

Tourbox is in transit (sent Friday) to Tonewave. Should arrive early this week in NSW.
  16. W

Looking back on other people's reviews now I've done mine, I guess we agreed on lots of things (especially where to dial the EGDM), and also keep in mind how much volume these pedals pack. They don't need to be very loud to it unity, and 12 o'clock is way loud.
  17. W

Let me start by saying that this will be by far the hardest tourbox to part with. And near impossible to choose a favourite. The Emerald Green Distortion Machine, Pink Purple Fuzz and Candle Apple Fuzz could all work within my setup. It does help that my new project is leaning towards psych...
  18. W

BearFoot Effects Aussie Tour Box #4 aka The Clean Box!!

The Clean Box has been sent to NakedintheRain. Should be there tomorrow. Hanging for the fuzzes now.
  19. W

Got a good test drive of them all last night. Amp: Sherlock Vintage Reverb 30. (2x12 Vintage 30s) Additional pedals: Timmy, Flashback delay. Guitars: Heritage H150 (LP style), Tele, Reverend Jetstream 390. Ever Green Compressor: As I mentioned before I haven't justified having a compressor on...
  20. W

I had my first impressions last night. 1) Ever Green Compressor - I have tended to stay away from compressors because they have such a subtle effect. This one really has hefty compression. But I'm finding it hard to get a sound i'd use often. It needs some experimentation. 2) Baby Pink Booster...
  21. W

Yeeee-ha! This one will be right up my metaphorical alley.
  22. W

BearFoot Guitar Effects Aussie Tourbox #3!

Test guitars - Fender Nashville Tele (with Kinmans) + Heritage H150 Test amps: Fender Vibrolux (modded, plus Webers) + Sherlock Vintage Reverb 30. First off, I haven't been following this tourbox thread and I haven't read many reviews this time, so all opinions are mine and may be stupid...