• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Search results

1. B

Popping, crazy buzzing... power tube looks like it's about to explode

Posted this over at the Splawn forum... (link) I have a Quick Rod with KT77s. thought I'd post here too, seems to be more busy here. Earlier today at practice I noticed some weird popping. The kind you hear when you step on a true-bypass tuner or pedal of the like. It started only doing it...
  2. B

Custom scalloping?

Where can I send, for instance, a Warmoth/USACG/Musikraft neck to be scalloped? Are there any luthiers out there that offer professional level scalloping? Are there any companies with websites that I could send it to? I know Warmoth does but they limit it to "Warmoth Pro" construction and that...
  3. B

Where can I do this?

Are there any custom shops that would do this? I emailed Warmoth and they don't do set neck or neck thru designs. I believe that also rules out Musikraft, USACG, etc. Here are my proposed specs: Neck-thru mahogany body Flying V, (set neck would be my second alternative) mahogany neck, ebony...