• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Search results

1. Guitarjon

Tour/rundown of my entire guitar collection! (LTD, Fender, PRS, Gibson, Schecter etc.)

Hey guys, I just posted a tour video of my entire guitar collection, just to have some fun and nerd out about my guitar collection. I'm a huge ESP LTD fan, no surprise there but I also have some guitars by PRS, Schecter, Fender, Gibson etc. I hope you enjoy this tour and of course I'd love to...
  2. Guitarjon

NGD: PRS SC58! (with 57/08 pickups)

I really liked how you described the sound of those pickups, and I agree!!
  3. Guitarjon

Wow, that blue one!
  4. Guitarjon

NGD: ESP LTD Deluxe Phoenix 1000 (vintage white with Duncans)

Cheers! Can't wait to try it with the Wangs 2204HW that's coming in today!
  5. Guitarjon

Neural DSP Quad Cortex

Order placed at Thomann... :JAM. Let's hope it doesn't take too long ;)
  6. Guitarjon

It's definitely unique but that's why it was so appealing to me. Most of my other guitars are the usual Les Paul / Tele / strat shapes so this felt really fresh! :)
  7. Guitarjon

Sweet! How do you like the 57/08s?
  8. Guitarjon

Neural DSP Quad Cortex

I'm afraid so...
  9. Guitarjon

Neural DSP Quad Cortex

It's not the only reason obviously but it has given me some incentive. I'm sure it's a very cool device, otherwise I would spend my money on it! I already own a bunch of platforms so it's not like I need another modeler though. But like I said, if the capture tech is really good it will make for...
  10. Guitarjon

Neural DSP Quad Cortex

I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on a QC since the viewers of my channel are bugging me about it a little bit haha! The fact that the captures also seem more accurate than the Kemper is also a plus. Too bad I'll have to wait 5-7 weeks at least for the Thomann order to ship though... I will...
  11. Guitarjon

Thanks guys! I'm super happy with the guitar! Now I just hope the frets will last for a very long time, since they already have some slight wear...
  12. Guitarjon

It feels, looks and sounds quite solid so no complaints here :)
  13. Guitarjon

Sweet! That's the one without the binding, right? Looks great too! Those semi-hollows seem really nice too. Love that feature on my Zach Myers! Fair point, you can see the guitar in the video that I posted in the OP, but here's another pic of the SC58 with the Zach Myers:
  14. Guitarjon

I had my Ibanez Prestige RGT320Z neck-thru up for sale/trade for a couple of months. It was a beautiful guitar, in fact probably the Ibanez that I had every played or owned. I just didn't use it enough and I really wanted a PRS.. So someone finally responded and he wanted to trade his PRS SC58...
  15. Guitarjon

PRS into a Mesa Dual & Mini Rectifier (nu metal sound...)

Hey guys, I got my beautiful PRS SC58 last week. I traded my Ibanez RGT320Z for it and I'm super stoked about it but that's another story. So when I think of PRS I tend to think of bands from the late 90s and early 2000s, you know, those 'nu metal' bands like Incubus, Limp Bizkit, Sevendust...
  16. Guitarjon

Thank you! If there is anything you'd like to know about this guitar, let me know and I'll try to help!
  17. Guitarjon

For some reason these models have always flown under my radar. What type of pickups did that one from back in the day have?
  18. Guitarjon

Hey everyone! I bought a new guitar a couple months ago and finally found time to make a NGD post here. It's an ESP LTD Deluxe Phoenix 1000 in vintage white with Seymour Duncans. Definitely one of the more unique looking guitars I've ever owned but as soon as I saw the release pics of this...
  19. Guitarjon

I tried a Captor X

Editor's note!!: I already touched on this in the video but perhaps I should have talked about this more in-depth. The impedance curves in the Fractal are very much baked in, so the response on the UK setting will sound as if it's connected to a V30. It sounds great but it is a little limiting...
  20. Guitarjon

I tried a Captor X

Here's a new comparison between the Fractal X-Load and the Two Notes Captor X: What do you guys think?
  21. Guitarjon

I tried a Captor X

Weird, I didn't notice it. I was dealing with some wind noise so that probably has to do with it...
  22. Guitarjon

I tried a Captor X

The fan on the Captor X definitely wasn't bad in my personal opinion. The LB-2 is super quiet though.
  23. Guitarjon

I tried a Captor X

And it doesn't load IRs... Big no-no imho