• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Search results

1. JipThePeople

Helix Reverb/Delay for Ambient Without Being Overwhelming

I really like your ambient sounds here. Can you provide more details about your reverb and delay settings? Nice playing too!
  2. JipThePeople

Really nice ambient verb - thank you!
  3. JipThePeople

I recently got the HX Stomp and I’m looking for a great ambient delay with reverb or standalone delay that allows the clean guitar to be upfront and the ambient effects in the background.
  4. JipThePeople

Helix Keeley DS1 Mod

Thanks! Is the Ultra mod symmetrical or asymmetrical?
  5. JipThePeople

Helix Keeley DS1 Mod

Anyone?
  6. JipThePeople

Helix Keeley DS1 Mod

Is the Helix Keeley DS1 Mod the Ultra mod or the Seeing Eye? I noticed there is an asymmetrical option.
  7. JipThePeople

Your Favorite Band that Never Made it "Big"

King’s X. They deserve to be huge but they remain obscure.
  8. JipThePeople

Replicating my favorite pedals with Helix / HX

Anyone model the Wampler velvet fuzz or the mooer yellow compressor?
  9. JipThePeople

HX Stomp Questions

Best of luck on these gigs!
  10. JipThePeople

HX Stomp Questions

looks like a great setup!
  11. JipThePeople

HX Stomp - Assigning Multiple Blocks to a Footswitch, Removing a Block From Footswitch

After some experimentation and reading the manual, I still can't figure out two things. 1. Assign multiple blocks to one footswitch 2. Unassign a block from a footswitch Any recommendations are appreciated.
  12. JipThePeople

Iridium Into HeadRush FRFR-112?

I ended up returning the 112 model as well. It’s a great value and bang for the buck but I have great tube amps and cabs loaded with premium speakers and the 112 headrush is too much of a step down. However, I think it’s a great wedge for the price. My needs definitely include FOH. I’m...
  13. JipThePeople

Best bedroom amp in 2021 tone master fail

marshall origin
  14. JipThePeople

Helix Owners - Have You Been Able to Duplicate the EQ of a Voodoo Lab Giggity?

true but I just bought the HX Stomp as a fly date rig so I am trying to minimize using extra pedals.
  15. JipThePeople

I also use Reaper so I will check it out - thanks!
  16. JipThePeople

The Giggity is not a clean boost pedal, it's a preamp and EQ pedal that helps you fine tune your tones. I place it post distortion and really I can't find another EQ pedal that does what the Giggity does. Wish they would make a smaller version of it!
  17. JipThePeople

Any recommendations on a tone matching EQ and convolution software?
  18. JipThePeople

Source Audio Nemesis Delay

Thanks for the link!
  19. JipThePeople

I read it on this thread a few min ago: https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/source-audio-nemesis-delay.1539703/page-310
  20. JipThePeople

Is there a 2-button footswitch that will allow for preset up+down?