• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Search results

1. J

Fender '68 Custom Deluxe Questions

I will get with my amp tech asap and let him know. Thanks for the detailed response!
  2. J

Gotcha, this is very informative...I appreciate it! Just trying to learn more everyday. I definitely think I want to change the speaker and I'm stuck between the Weber 12150B (https://www.tedweber.com/best-speaker-fender-deluxe-reverb) or the Celestion Alnico Blue...
  3. J

Gotcha, I will do that then. Any suggestions on a rectifier tube to correct the stiffness? I play on about 5 typically. We use isolation cabs at our church so I'm able to turn it up pretty high and then I use pedals from there for various colors of overdrive. EDIT: According to the Sweetwater...
  4. J

Ahh that’s what I’ve read, just didn’t know if it was true or not. That is one aspect I do wish I could alter a bit. I want to be able to dig in and it compress softly, rather than what I feel is a little stiff currently.
  5. J

Gotcha, okay I think I understand. Would changing the rectifier tube actually make a difference in sag?
  6. J

I appreciate the reminder to Google, was just including it in the original set of questions so it’d be all inclusive. I’ve looked at the Celestion Blue and that was one of my choices as well. As far as tubes go, I haven’t changed them since it’s only been a year and I don’t gig that heavily...
  7. J

Hey all - My dad purchased this amp for me for my birthday about a year ago and I wanted to make a few tweaks to make it more of my own. Just so you get an idea of what I play my applications are: Church music, some rock and country on the side. All played through a Gretsch Duo Jet MIJ with TV...