• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Search results

1. J

anyone have an amp butler?

wish I could afford to hire one, cause there'd be lots to do
  2. J

univibe/megavibe

i'm trying to decide on getting an univibe type pedal, and from what i've read am considering a megavibe, but i've read that there have been communication issues in the past. is this still a problem, or is it smooth sailing getting one from kr?
  3. J

62 Blonde Bassman

i have a chance to get a 62 blonde bassman. the 2x12 cab does not have speakers what would be a good choice? ASW Scumnico Vintage P12N Celestion Blues others?
  4. J

Mullard GZ34 Question

Anyone describe the difference between the old Mullard GZ34 with double O ring getters vs a single O ring getter?
  5. J

Vintage Marshall Repair

Anyone stand out as being the king of 60's vintage Marshall repair?
  6. J

KT77's or EL37's in your Marshall?

I'm wondering what real nos GEC KT77's or Mullard EL37's would sound like in a Marshall 50 watt. Anyone give these a whirl? Didn't Marshall use KT77's for a while? Also, I think that the EL37's would be an in between of the KT66 and EL34,... kind of the best of a parallel universe.
  7. J

Hey what happened to the Skyway Thread

I's just getting ready to post and poof!