• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Search results

1. M

Goodsell Service

I know it's been said in other threads how good the service is that Richard Goodsell provides, but, I also wanted to share my experience. A few months ago, i purchased a Valpreaux 21 via the emporium. It quickly became my favorite amp. From its stellar cleans to its great breakup, the amp...
  2. M

Tone Monk Phoenix

I have an opportunity to buy a TM Phoenix. I don't see much discussion of this pedal. Any opinions?
  3. M

Tele Bridge Pup Advice

I put an SD SM-1 mini humbucker in the neck of a telecaster build, which I am very happy with. I have a nondescript Fender bridge pup (pulled from a Classic 60s tele, that I find lacking. I need a beefier sounding (darker) pup that will match well with the SD that will fit in to the existing...
  4. M

Ravish Sitar

Sounds pretty good. I think I want this. http://www.ehx.com/products/ravish
  5. M

NLPD

I have been a Fender/Gretsch player for over 40 years. Last week, I had some spare time and decided to go to my local GC and check out some LPs. Tried a bunch and really bonded with a Studio Deluxe 50s (Iced Tea). Thought about it for a few days, and decided to pull the trigger last...
  6. M

Glen Campbell - Sad News

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/06/22/country-starglen-campbell-diagnosed-with-alzheimers/?test=faces
  7. M

Powering Pedalboards

I have a pedalboard pro, and use a lot of pedals on the board. I use a BBE Supa Charger, but it is limited to powering at most eight pedals, less if I run any pedals at 18v. I've never seen any pedal boards with multiple power supplies. What do you all do Two Supa Chargers, or...
  8. M

So few used Fender Pro Jrs.

There's a scarcity of PJs on either eBay or CL. Why is that?
  9. M

Fret Sprout

One of my telecasters recently developed a bad case of fret sprout. It has a maple neck with a rosewood board. Will this correct itself in the warmer, more humid summer months, or do I need to file down the frets? Thanks