• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Search results

1. B

Moist/wet routing question

So I'm running two amps. Signals split early with a lehle p-split. No issues with ground loops or phase. One run has some verb at the end and an option for a subtle delay. The other run has most of the drive/modulation... Question is, if I was to run a stereo looper (eccos/ehx/etc) at the end...
  2. B

24.75 scale acoustics?

Anybody know of any short scale acoustics, other than the taylor GC series, that are affordable?
  3. B

High head room Analog delay

Can someone recomend a analog delay that has high headroom for use with dirt boxes/fuzzes and such? had the memory lane. it sounds real good but the osilation was hard/ sharp sounding. EH DMM's oscilation is awsome but it gets really muddy when you drive it with anything, even just plain...
  4. B

NEW Thorn!

just got this yesterday. I would have waited 3 yrs for this.....
  5. B

lovepedal contact?

can anyone shoot me sean's email? I want to get a a twin 60. thanks- B