• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Search results

1. Mayfield

Hendrix Marshall Amp

I don't really keep an eye out for vintage gear, let alone gear that was one owned by legends, but ran across this on IG and couldn't believe it!! ****NOT advertising or promoting anything here, for the sake of discussion only**** If I won the lottery, I def think I would pick this up for the...
  2. Mayfield

RIP Phil Naro

https://loudwire.com/talas-singer-phil-naro-dead/ Sad day for music. Chatted with Phil a handful of times at various local gigs over the years, and he was always a pure gentleman and very kind. So sad to see him go. A lot of projects in the pipeline and he was more active than ever right...
  3. Mayfield

Sold Friedman BE Deluxe 50 - Priced to SELL!

By combining the tonal pallet of his BE and HBE circuits, as well as the sparkling cleans of the Buxom Betty in his all-new BE-50 Deluxe amplifier head, Dave Friedman is unleashing his most flexible design yet. And thanks to a handful of Friedman’s most requested mods, this 3-channel head is...
  4. Mayfield

Quarantine Challenge...

A good friend of mine that I used to write with back when we were neighbors decided to challenge ourselves during the shelter in place fun! We are learning Rush's Jacobs Ladder, recording the pieces and "producing" it, just for our own fun and pushing ourselves as players. Anyone else using...
  5. Mayfield

Rival Sons tour!

PSA! Folks, if you are not aware, the greatest band out there is back on the road in the US! If you have not seen them live, you are truly missing out. Their latest album Feral Roots is a masterpiece and their live shows have gone from incredible to epic. Do yourself the favor and get out...
  6. Mayfield

Recommendations on methods to find a new singer

Well, that time has come. I have been very blessed over the years to work with a few fantastic vocalists, that have been a part of 90% of my music projects. One female vocalist in particular is just amazing. From Beth Hart to Velvet Revolver, from Aretha to AC/DC, she can crush it. But the...
  7. Mayfield

Pride & Glory - Vinyl

I pulled the trigger and bought the new vinyl of the only P&G album. The sound is huge, which is the main reason I bought it. I loved his voice more during this era and Book of Shadows, rather than with BLS. Although I am a big BLS fan too. He had that fake southern drawl thing going here...
  8. Mayfield

Sold PRS Custom 50 Has Gotsta Go! Dropped Price!

Hey folks! Up for sale is my PRS amp that has been my backup amp for the last year or so. It's only played one gig and has stayed inside a smoke free house. As you will see the tolex is in outstanding condition, and the amp plays great as well!!! I changed out the tubes about 7 months ago...
  9. Mayfield

Sold Immaculate - Orange OR50 Priced to Sell!

TGPers... I have had this amp for a few years and it has seen very LITTLE playing time. One gig and the rest of the time in the house! Why? I have the exact same amp and this was #2. For a while I thought I wanted to run a two amp rig, but then backed off from that. So this only got used...
  10. Mayfield

Anyone use Showtix4U before?

We have a private gig coming up, but we are using a local club and to keep it out of the public eye, we are using Showtix4u as our third party ticket vendor. We can set up the parameters, set the price, and send out the link. Then the venue gets a copy of what the tix will look like and take...
  11. Mayfield

Sold Priced to GO - Silver Timmy, Vintage Catalinbread...

Hey TGPers! I have a few more to unload that are just not getting used. I am officially out of my "collector's phase" so if they are not getting used, they have to go! All are in excellent condition with original boxes. Silver Timmy (For you Raiders Fan's this is a must!) - $OLD...
  12. Mayfield

Sold Savings are HUGE - 1 left priced to sell! on RARE BMF, Strymon, Catalinbread, Deep Trip and more...

Ladies and gents....good deals are in abundance for this lot of pedals to purge! Have some bills that came up for my kids, so here are some favs that have been sitting on a shelf and only used for recording. Hate to let them go, but they are just not getting used. All are in EXCELLENT...
  13. Mayfield

Any Rochester/Buffalo folks want to come on out?

We have four gigs lined up at the moment... October 1st - Festival of Ales in Honeye Falls Oct 8th, Nov 11th and Dec 17th all at AJ's in Webster. The Oct 8th show should be particularly fun as we are video taping the whole gig and will likely do a 3 hour set non stop. Fans and friends coming...
  14. Mayfield

Sold EVEN LOWER & ADDED Strymon, Friedman, Bogner & Deep Trip

JUST ADDED: Strymon Orbit and Deco - Both in excellent condition, and barely used. Each will be $200 sold with original boxes, but without the wall wart. DECO IS SOLD! Friedman BE-OD = Brand new as of a few weeks ago, and only used for one recording session. Love the tones, just could not...
  15. Mayfield

Sold Prices lowered! Pedal Purge!! Keeley, Suhr and more...

Hey gang, Time to unload some pedals to help pay for ATA cases that are much needed! All pedals are in outstanding shape with very little use and their boxes. Only the Rosie made it on the board on a regular basis. The others were all tried on the board for a small time but then kicked off...
  16. Mayfield

Rival Sons Tour w/Sabbath

TGPer's... Just in case you were debating catching Sabbath on their "The End" tour, if you go for no other reason, go to see the Rival Sons as their opening act. A bunch of us went into NYC to see them at MSG and it was an incredible show! The Sons dominated the stage for their entire set...
  17. Mayfield

Sold Whitfill Whiteguard Blonde Tele!

TGPer's... As some of you know I have been struggling to sell this one. I got this Whitfill Tele in a great trade last year as we both walked away with something fantastic and in mint condition. The gent I traded with is a well known TGPer and was superb to work with. I was stoked about...
  18. Mayfield

Any advice for an "always on" LED?

Got a new pedal where the LED never turns off. The switch works fine, it's just the LED. I know the builder will take care of it but I was curious if it was something simple I could do to fix it so I don't lose it for a mother few weeks with the back and forth of shipping as I have a few big...
  19. Mayfield

Whitfill Blonde WhiteGuard Tele

Hey TGPer's... Recently acquired a gorgeous Whitfill Tele in a trade deal. I have never been a Tele guy and have read up on the Whitfill Tele's and it was just too good to pass up. Only 6 months old, never gigged, etc. So I have been playing it at home and I really do love the feel and...
  20. Mayfield

Education on IEMs?

My band is discussing whether or not we invest in IEMs to help with consistency and club to club reliability. I know nothing about them, never used them and am cautious as I am so used to using wedges for the past twenty years. Anyone want to chime in with their experiences, recommendations...
  21. Mayfield

Curious about how some cover bands...

Set up their finances. Do they set up an LLC for tax purposes? Do some venues require tax IDs to get paid out?
  22. Mayfield

Advice on expression pedal with delay effects

Hey there TGP land... I have been having a lot of fun experimenting with a new expression pedal I got for my delay. I have always enjoyed hearing what different musicians come up with for various effects using their expression pedals.....so as I explore, are there any tips or tricks that you...
  23. Mayfield

The Rival Sons sound HUGE

Hey there TGPers.. Got a chance to see the Sons last night at the Stone Pony. I have been looking forward to finally seeing a show at that venue for years, and the Sons came through in spades. But in particular....from a live sound perspective, Scott's sound is just huge. Every song...
  24. Mayfield

Rival Sons US Tour

I know many of you may already be aware, but just in case.....always good to get the word out! A nice US Tour leg around the country. Looking to catch two to three shows this time around. If you have not seen them live, even if you are just on the fence about them...you owe it to...
  25. Mayfield

New Songs in our Set List....Huge Response!

For those of you that are in cover bands....just some information to share. We get hired to do various gigs, mostly corporate gigs where companies bring us in for their team builders, kickoffs, meetings, etc. So we tend to play a large variety of music. The latest trend we have seen has...