• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Search results

1. 6AM

Give me your suggestions Keeley and Bogner compressor users

I used to be a high gain sorta guy and now that I'm older I'm more of a low and mid gain sorta guy. When I started decreasing the gain I missed the compression and sustain from the higher gain, so I bought a Xotic SP. This was okay, but I needed to fiddle with it a lot which got annoying. I...
  2. 6AM

How aged is TonePros "Aged Nickel"

I'm looking to replace the wraparound bridge on my PRS with nickel bridge that isn't shiny. Anyone know if TonePros "Aged Nickel" looks more like raw nickel or more like it has been at the bottom of the sea for a few decades?
  3. 6AM

Darkglass B3K V2 vs Way Huge Pork and Pickle

I'm looking to try a bass OD/Distortion type pedal and I was wondering if anyone has tried both of these and could give me an opinion on them? I'd be using it on vintage Fender Dual Showman tube amp.
  4. 6AM

IRig HD 2\Garage Band problems

I want to be able to record basic, one guitar track songs to send to my band members. I'm not looking for a pro level recording, but I'm looking for something that doesn't sound like crap. I already have a Behringer UCA222 USB interface, so I bought an ART Tube MP preamp as well as Sennheiser...
  5. 6AM

Sold Seymour Duncan Stag Mag Bridge Humbucker, WCR/JWP Darkburst Bridge Humbucker

Seymour Duncan Stag Mag Bridge Humbucker - Lead not cut. $sold Stag Mag by 6AM posted Apr 14, 2018 at 9:15 PM WCR/JWP Darkburst Bridge Humbucker - Lots of lead. $sold WCR2 by 6AM posted Apr 14, 2018 at 9:15 PM WCR1 by 6AM posted Apr 14, 2018 at 9:15 PM
  6. 6AM

Anyone replace your PRS non-intonatable wrap around bridge

... and hate it? I recently replaced the aluminum non-intonatable wrap around bridge on my PRS Mira with a PRS adjustable bridge and since then the guitar has felt and sounded off. It used to have a loud, ringing acoustic sound and felt nice to play. Now it sounds dull and feels... weird...
  7. 6AM

Sold Wiggins Traditional Vintage SSS Strat Set PRICE DROP!

Wiggins Strat Traditional Vintage SSS Strat set in parchment. The middle pick needed a little solder repair. $SOLD Wiggins 1 by 6AM posted Apr 13, 2018 at 11:14 PM Wiggins 2 by 6AM posted Apr 13, 2018 at 11:14 PM Wiggins 3 by 6AM posted Apr 13, 2018 at 11:14 PM
  8. 6AM

Sold Jazzmaster J Mascis Neck pickup $20

Jazzmaster Pickups! No covers or boxes unless pictured J Mascis Neck - A P90-like Jazzmaster pickup. $sold shipped and PPed J Mascis 1 by 6AM posted Apr 9, 2018 at 10:13 PM J Mascis 2 by 6AM posted Apr 9, 2018 at 10:13 PM Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound Bridge - Looking for more power out of...
  9. 6AM

Sold GIBSON Nashville Bridge $15

Gibson Nashville Bridge (Chrome) - Taken from a 2012 Gibson Les Paul Classic Custom. $15 shipped and PPed Gibson Bridge by 6AM posted Apr 5, 2018 at 11:09 PM
  10. 6AM

Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro bridge pickup has no punch?

I bought a used Duncan Alnico II Pro for the bridge of my Les Paul Classic Custom. I popped it in today and the lows and mids sound great, but when I palm mute, it splashes instead of thumps. I don't expect this pickup to be an EMG or something, but I've never experienced a humbucker that...
  11. 6AM

Sold Gibson Speed Knobs $10

All the following parts came from a Gibson Les Paul Classic Custom. Gibson 57 Classic Set w/ Chrome Covers - This type of pickup don't have a neck or bridge distinction. $SOLD. 57s1 by 6AM posted Mar 28, 2018 at 7:20 PM 57s2 by 6AM posted Mar 28, 2018 at 7:20 PM Gibson Zinc Tailpiece and...
  12. 6AM

Sold PRS Aluminum Tempered Wrap Around Stop Tail Bridge with Posts

Aluminum Tempered Wrap Around Stop Tail Bridge with Posts I've upgraded my Mira S2 to the adjustable bridge. This one works great and is light as a feather. Includes the posts from the new bridge. I'm not sure the guitar didn't sound better with this bridge. $65 PRS1 by 6AM posted Mar 18...
  13. 6AM

Sold Bogner Ecstasy Blue Overdrive

Bogner Ecstasy Blue Overdrive - With box and manual. Has velcro. $SOLD Shipped and PPed. Bogner Blue by 6AM posted Mar 14, 2018 at 9:31 PM
  14. 6AM

Sold Quad Of JJ Tung-Sol 5881 RI's Price Drop!

Selling two sets of barely used tubes: Quad of TungSol 5881 Reissue tubes. Bought to test a volume issue I was having with my Fender Dual Showman. Turned out to be a preamp tube. Less than an hour of use. Bought as a matched set from TubeDepot.com $59 shipped and PPed. Tung-Sol 5881 by...
  15. 6AM

If loud amps are out of vogue, why aren't people selling them?

I'm on the hunt right now for a non-channel switching high power head that sounds different than my Fender Showman on the used market. I'm looking for something cool, like a Matchless Chief, or HC-85, or Superchief, or a Morgan SW100, or a Bruno Lead Man 100, or a Mako Makoplex, or something...
  16. 6AM

Sold Paul Reed Smith Gig Bag $54

PRS Gig Bag. I got this with an S2 Mira I just bought a few days, but I prefer hardshell cases. Smoke free home. $54 shipped and PPed. PRS Gig Bag by 6AM posted Jul 1, 2017 at 9:58 AM PRS Gig Bag back by 6AM posted Jul 1, 2017 at 9:58 AM
  17. 6AM

Sold Quad of JJ/Tesla EL84's $29

I have a brand new spare quad of JJ EL84's I bought from Tube Depot. I just sold the last EL84 amp I'll own, so I have no use for these. Never removed from the boxes. $29 shipped and PPed.
  18. 6AM

Sold FS: Valvetech HAYSEED 30 Head $1099

I've tried a lot of EL84 amps (Vox AC30CC, Matchless HC-30, Bad Cat Black Cat, etc) and this has been my favorite. Chimey, bright, and beautiful. I've decided that I prefer bigger bottled amps. The amp is in 9/10 condition and has the latest updates (2011 specs). Includes the EF86 option...
  19. 6AM

Sold DIMARZIO Air Norton Humbucker DP193 $39

Dimarzio Air Norton (DP193) humbucker - Lead is short, but fit perfectly on my Les Paul in the bridge position. $39 shipped and PPed Dimarzio1 by 6AM posted Mar 12, 2017 at 10:03 AM Dimarzio2 by 6AM posted Mar 12, 2017 at 10:03 AM
  20. 6AM

Sold Pair of Celestion Alnico Cream 8 ohm Speakers

Celestion Alnico Cream 8 ohm speakers - Fantastic sounding, high wattage alnico speakers. $425 for the pair or $229 each. Shipped and PPed. Celestion Alnico Cream by 6AM posted Feb 28, 2017 at 8:02 PM
  21. 6AM

NAD: Vox "Tony Bruno" TB35C2

After years of wanting one, despite the pretty horrible clips on YouTube, sitting at home recuperating from a brain surgery I accidentally bought one on Reverb (don't ask). For context, I have owned: a Matchless HC-30, Matchless HC-85, Vox AC30CCH, Bad Cat Hot Cat, Bad Cat Black Cat, Bruno...
  22. 6AM

Sold Fulltone OCD v1.7 $79

The newest version of the OCD. Never stepped on. Used a few times. Not my thing. $79 shipped and PPed in the US. FulltoneOCD by 6AM posted Dec 11, 2016 at 10:12 AM
  23. 6AM

FS Ampeg SVT Classic Tube Bass amp $899 SHIPPED!

The alpha and omega of bass amps. 300 watts of pure tube thunder. This is an older early 90's model, back when they were still made in the USA. The original cheap hollow plastic knobs have been replaced, as well as plastic feet (with thick rubber feet), and the handles (one of the springs...
  24. 6AM

Sold BAD CAT Black Cat 30

You know the deal, like a Matchless HC-30 but smoother and with more low end. 9/10 condition. Sounds fantastic. Previously owned by Brian Nutter of Keith Urban's band. $sold shipped and Paypaled. IMG_0170 by 6AM posted Sep 11, 2016 at 9:26 AMIMG_0223 by 6AM posted Sep 11, 2016 at 9:26...
  25. 6AM

Sold Seymour Duncan Little '59 Telecaster bridge

Little 59 mini humbucker for Telecasters. SOLD Little59 by 6AM posted Aug 20, 2016 at 10:52 AM